The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: A sheep? :colonhash: Ok, but maybe... I'm disguising myself in sheep's clothing :tongue:

And :yep: it's the maybe game :colone: Puppy eyes or that disarming cat avatar won't be enough for me to spill. I shall resist. :u:

:yep:

A nuisance :shock: You didn't just say that about some lovely, innocent kids :cry2: Ngl they can be devils sometimes :toofunny:

I might learn, but that doesn't mean I intend to practice :tongue:

:yep: They must have :colonhash:

1. Or a curse. Sure feels like one anyhoe

2. Unstick me then :tongue:

3. Eh wouldn't say wise :rofl: But you can have that title :yep:

1. Nope, even that's an illusion :tongue:
2. :noway: You're not getting unstuck :colonhash: We'll lock this stubborn sheep in a barn if we have to :tongue:
3. :slap: You are wise :yep: I'm more childish :rofl:

I forget to count. Sometimes I forget tomorrow exists. Or worse, sometimes it fills me with dread. Like when I'm happy, I'm apprehensive becaus I know the dip will come.

:naughty: You have to remember to count. And even though you may dread tomorrow as if it were some sort of life-defining test, it's never THAT bad in the end. And you'll always get some nice surprises which is a bonus (speaking of nice surprises, what happened to that positives thread? :colonhash:)

Embarrassed, yh quite tbh but sometimes triggered if I re-read somethings I write. No. Always been made to hide what I feel, because when feelings are expressed, people treat you differently.

But writers write beautiful things, hings whih can move people, they make you feel with their words, escape into another world with their words. I don't do that. My typings/writings are just me, being me.

Aww :hugs:But do they change the way you're treated? And all the time? Maybe sometimes expressing your feelings can reveal things that could act as a small antidote? Like a reminder of something nice. or something special?

All emotions are beautiful. It doesn't matter if you write them down for commercial gain or just as a release; the reason is just a mask that has no effect on the beauty underneath.

What's a parallel world? Never have understood.
Agreed though, everyone is broken in certain ways but the way they piece themselves together :awesome: Like a kaliedoscope. Breathtaking.

'Parallel world' is open to interpretation, but here it's two versions of the same world (both of which exist in your mind). And there's no harm in both of them existing because they help you with 'different kinds of weather'.

'There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing' - an old Scandinavian saying
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: A sheep? :colonhash: Ok, but maybe... I'm disguising myself in sheep's clothing :tongue:

And :yep: it's the maybe game :colone: Puppy eyes or that disarming cat avatar won't be enough for me to spill. I shall resist. :u:

:yep:

A nuisance :shock: You didn't just say that about some lovely, innocent kids :cry2: Ngl they can be devils sometimes :toofunny:

I might learn, but that doesn't mean I intend to practice :tongue:

:yep: They must have :colonhash:

:shock: you're a wolf :run:

Maybe game looses :u: oh wait, think maybe can never loose, well except in court.

:colonhash: fine then. I'll just be grumpy because you leaving me out of the fun :lol:

I just did :teehee: Cheeky buggers, swear I am the only adult they beg to join them to play :colonhash:

What's the point of the knowledge then?

1. Nope, even that's an illusion :tongue:
2. :noway: You're not getting unstuck :colonhash: We'll lock this stubborn sheep in a barn if we have to :tongue:
3. :slap: You are wise :yep: I'm more childish :rofl:

1. I hate illusions.
2. Pretty please. You can have a cherry?
3. Eh, you have that the wrong way round, Dr.

:naughty: You have to remember to count. And even though you may dread tomorrow as if it were some sort of life-defining test, it's never THAT bad in the end. And you'll always get some nice surprises which is a bonus (speaking of nice surprises, what happened to that positives thread? :colonhash:)

I killed the thread :proud: Hard racking my brain to find the good bits. They go through the seive first.

Aww :hugs:But do they change the way you're treated? And all the time? Maybe sometimes expressing your feelings can reveal things that could act as a small antidote? Like a reminder of something nice. or something special?

Erm, don't understand the question.

All emotions are beautiful. It doesn't matter if you write them down for commercial gain or just as a release; the reason is just a mask that has no effect on the beauty underneath.

Agreed reluctantly, but sometimes emotions can be ugly.

'Parallel world' is open to interpretation, but here it's two versions of the same world (both of which exist in your mind). And there's no harm in both of them existing because they help you with 'different kinds of weather'.

'There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing' - an old Scandinavian saying

Hmmm interesting. The mind is so weird, so complicated.
Nice quote. Do you happen to have a book of quotes on hand?
Okay let me know when you find out who :lol: and so do you btw, since when do you 'cannot' :rofl: :tongue:

Nooo! Don't join them, you'll hate me :cry2:

I don't like myself, dont like my life either does that mean you don't like me? :colonhash: people can love you more than you love yourself.

Aww :hugs: think i remember.

Yep exactly. Don't even believe that i wrote this lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just can't believe how much worse my life is getting over time. It's not even about having nothing to do and no purpose in my life - screw that, I can live sitting in my room doing nothing all the time - it's far worse. Pretty soon something terrible will happen and I'll be mentally traumatised or worse. As if I'm not mentally screwed up enough already.
Reply 8224
Original post by IrrationalRoot
I just can't believe how much worse my life is getting over time. It's not even about having nothing to do and no purpose in my life - screw that, I can live sitting in my room doing nothing all the time - it's far worse. Pretty soon something terrible will happen and I'll be mentally traumatised or worse. As if I'm not mentally screwed up enough already.

I'm like you, and I'm fine. :h: It's S2M by the way, changed my name
Bored, lonely, sad, bored.
Original post by Black Water
I'm like you, and I'm fine. :h: It's S2M by the way, changed my name

I doubt you have the same serious problems that I have going on right now... I don't want to explain them but I'm living in constant fear to top off my worthlessness. Really want to leave this stupid life but there's no easy way out unfortunately. If only there was a 'self-erase' button which if clicked, would erase you painlessly and without affecting the lives of others.
:rofl: I knew you'd say that :colonhash: Other things can dress up as sheep too, y'know :tongue:

Nope, I think not :u: The maybe game keeps you guessing; and if you're always guessing, you're never ahead :tongue:

Alright grumpy :colonhash: I'll be grumpy too :lol: See how you like that :colone:

And so my point has been proven :woo: Those kids obviously see the kid in you, and not in others, so that's why they're so keen to get you involved :ahee: And you said the kid died :colonhash: But I knew it :u:

No shred of knowledge is ever wasted; you just use different bits at different times :yes:

1. I hate illusions.
2. Pretty please. You can have a cherry?
3. Eh, you have that the wrong way round, Dr.

1. :lol: Illusions can be fun too. What do you see in this pic? https://cdn2.littlethings.com/app/uploads/2016/02/2000px-My_Wife_and_My_Mother-In-Law_Hill.svg_-850x1172.png
2. Nope :noway: I'm being grumpy too, remember? :lol: Besides, cherries aren't my favourite fruit. They're rarely sweet and you have to deal with the stones as well :colonhash:
3. :rofl: See, I've completely lured you into admitting that the kid is still there :ahee: Now that's good progress :tongue:

I killed the thread :proud: Hard racking my brain to find the good bits. They go through the seive first.

:slap: Only you'd be proud of killing such a thread :rofl: Then again, you're the queen of grumpiness so we shouldn't be surprised :tongue: But it was such a good idea, and it's a shame to see it wasted :cry2:

Erm, don't understand the question.

For example, when you're feeling down and @KittenMediaya pops out at you, or vice versa. Those kinds of moments do lead to better feelings from what was initially adversity, right? :tongue: And all I'm saying is that it's you expressing your feelings that leads to those kinds of things :yep:

Agreed reluctantly, but sometimes emotions can be ugly.

Some form of agreement is enough :tongue:

Hmmm interesting. The mind is so weird, so complicated.
Nice quote. Do you happen to have a book of quotes on hand?

It certainly is :yep:
:rofl: Well I do have quite a few books and I like reading so I've gathered a lot of quotes from there. But also from e.g films and songs etc :yep: But it's not like I go looking for them - I just like to pick them out :colondollar:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8228
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Bored, lonely, sad, bored.

The story of my life.
Reply 8229
I doubt you have the same serious problems that I have going on right now... I don't want to explain them but I'm living in constant fear to top off my worthlessness. Really want to leave this stupid life but there's no easy way out unfortunately. If only there was a 'self-erase' button which if clicked, would erase you painlessly and without affecting the lives of others.

You're going to have to stick to it, no matter how bad. There isn't a easier way to skip this and get to the better part but you just have to have hope and faith that it will get better for you. Everyone at least once in their life wishes this, heck I wish this could happen quite a lot.
You're going to have to stick to it, no matter how bad. There isn't a easier way to skip this and get to the better part but you just have to have hope and faith that it will get better for you. Everyone at least once in their life wishes this, heck I wish this could happen quite a lot.

Yeah I hope, but this isn't like a 'low point' like everyone else with great lives has once in a while. This is a nonstop decline in quality of life. Going back to uni and wasting away there will temporarily solve my problems. But the thought that there's only three more years left is beyond depressing. The years go by extremely quickly when you're both doing nothing and hoping that time goes slowly.
Reply 8231
Yeah I hope, but this isn't like a 'low point' like everyone else with great lives has once in a while. This is a nonstop decline in quality of life. Going back to uni and wasting away there will temporarily solve my problems. But the thought that there's only three more years left is beyond depressing. The years go by extremely quickly when you're both doing nothing and hoping that time goes slowly.

I've also been feeling like this for quite a while though I have nothing to show for myself unlike you. I completely agree with you, I also want time to go slower as I'm wasting it everyday. Do you stay at university?
I've also been feeling like this for quite a while though I have nothing to show for myself unlike you. I completely agree with you, I also want time to go slower as I'm wasting it everyday. Do you stay at university?

Well from start of October til Christmas I do. Then Christmas to summer. Those days are the best. Total isolation from everyone else, especially my horrible parents. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a couple of good friends but those days are gone.
Reply 8233
Well from start of October til Christmas I do. Then Christmas to summer. Those days are the best. Total isolation from everyone else, especially my horrible parents. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a couple of good friends but those days are gone.

Have you tried moving out? Yeah, peace and quiet. Try making friends, I know it's easier said than done but I think it could really make a difference in your life when you have reliable and trustworthy people.
Have you tried moving out? Yeah, peace and quiet. Try making friends, I know it's easier said than done but I think it could really make a difference in your life when you have reliable and trustworthy people.

Not an option I'm afraid. Of course, I will after uni.
I can't. I wish I could but I can't. Yes, it would make a big difference to have even just one good friend at uni, even if I share no interests with them, just to talk to.
Reply 8235
I can't. I wish I could but I can't. Yes, it would make a big difference to have even just one good friend at uni, even if I share no interests with them, just to talk to.

Unlucky. :frown: Make most of the time when your in university. If I were the same age and in the same university as you, this problem would be solved. :smile:

I know it might not mean much but I really hope things get better for you and that you don't stop yourself from getting help when you need to. From your previous posts on this thread it sounds like you need someone to talk to, like a genuine line of support and I really hope you find that. :redface:
writing a patent makes me crazy:damnmate:
1month till uni, so bored :u:
Original post by Paracosm
Welcome to part five! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

Gcse results day is tomorrow so i am killing my nail beds by biting my nails every 2 seconds
well excuse me i have i have to cry in pillow again

Latest