The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Relieved

My cats are back home from their surgeries and got on well :h: so glad to have them back home :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having a big blood test tomorrow. I find them really painful.:frown:
Original post by KittenMediaya
Life sucks. Because KittenMediaya sucks too :lol:

I'm such a failure in life. Can't think of anything I've brought to this world, and everything in it except a burden.
I've wasted all your money. Your love. Your care. Your attention. Your effort. Your words. Your affection.

I know sorry is a little word, but i mean it.

Dear NHS
I'm sorry for the billions of pounds i must have wasted. For the care you provided that was wasted.

Dear lung patient,
In sorry for having taken that lung away from you. For making your transplant list longer. Hope you got one though. It's not in much use anyway in me.

Dear friends and classmates,
In sorry for all of those times where you had to take care of me leaving your studies behind. For the times i interrupted the lesson you were in. I'm sure you'll be successful.

Dear TSR,
Im sorry for being such an annoyance on this site everywhere i post. Sorry that you had to bear with me this whole time. Thanks for cleaning up that mess for others and for being such lovely people :hugs:

Dea special friends,
I've annoyed you haven't i? :tongue: sorry notl sorry. Jk my greatest aplogies :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't suck and you're not a failure. You're a wonderful person :hugs:
Original post by KittenMediaya
Okay let me know when you find out who :lol: and so do you btw, since when do you 'cannot' :rofl: :tongue:

Nooo! Don't join them, you'll hate me :cry2:

I don't like myself, dont like my life either does that mean you don't like me? :colonhash: people can love you more than you love yourself.

Aww :hugs: think i remember.

Yep exactly. Don't even believe that i wrote this lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well now you sure do sound like someone I sometimes like to call Ayshoo :tongue:

I cannot do a lot of things silly milly.

Lmao :lovehug: there's no hating round here, girl.

Hate when you use you as an example, because then I CANNOT dispute it :rofl: True say, people can love mire than we do ourselves. Now we might just need to up it so we love us too.

I totally believe you wrote it, there's no doubt. :colondollar:

Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: I knew you'd say that :colonhash: Other things can dress up as sheep too, y'know :tongue:

Nope, I think not :u: The maybe game keeps you guessing; and if you're always guessing, you're never ahead :tongue:

Alright grumpy :colonhash: I'll be grumpy too :lol: See how you like that :colone:

And so my point has been proven :woo: Those kids obviously see the kid in you, and not in others, so that's why they're so keen to get you involved :ahee: And you said the kid died :colonhash: But I knew it :u:

No shred of knowledge is ever wasted; you just use different bits at different times :yes:

But surely only the wolf has a good enough motive to do so :hmmmm:
Maybe :tongue:
:colonhash: Hrmfpt
:rolleyes: I'll let yoy have this win seeing as you so happy about it... :lol: I like to see the kids enjoy themselves, so can fake 'enthusiasm' well.

1. :lol: Illusions can be fun too. What do you see in this pic? https://cdn2.littlethings.com/app/uploads/2016/02/2000px-My_Wife_and_My_Mother-In-Law_Hill.svg_-850x1172.png
2. Nope :noway: I'm being grumpy too, remember? :lol: Besides, cherries aren't my favourite fruit. They're rarely sweet and you have to deal with the stones as well :colonhash:
3. :rofl: See, I've completely lured you into admitting that the kid is still there :ahee: Now that's good progress :tongue:

1. I can only see the woman 😒 Cannot see the witch but I know there's a witch. The black bit has to be a witch! What do you see?
2.Oh grumpy, ticklish? Yes! I haven't had good tasting cherries in a long time.
3. :rofl: fine the kid EXISTS still somewherw.

:slap: Only you'd be proud of killing such a thread :rofl: Then again, you're the queen of grumpiness so we shouldn't be surprised :tongue: But it was such a good idea, and it's a shame to see it wasted :cry2:

Dw revived and now I'll bury it again.

For example, when you're feeling down and @KittenMediaya pops out at you, or vice versa. Those kinds of moments do lead to better feelings from what was initially adversity, right? :tongue: And all I'm saying is that it's you expressing your feelings that leads to those kinds of things :yep:

Yes. Ahh, so in baby language, cry and get a hug, some comforting words and advice.

Some form of agreement is enough :tongue:

:rofl:

It certainly is :yep:
:rofl: Well I do have quite a few books and I like reading so I've gathered a lot of quotes from there. But also from e.g films and songs etc :yep: But it's not like I go looking for them - I just like to pick them out :colondollar:

Comes in good use :yep: Quotes are lovely. Aww do you write them out when you come across one then?
Original post by MrsMars
I'll check it out, though I'm not getting much time for reading nowadays :redface:

:shock: no way! You should definitely read Looking For Alaska, even if you don't read the others :yep:

I knew Liberty would do it :woo:
Thank you :hugs: Next up on my to-do list :colone:

I will eventually, as my TBR list continues to grow at a rate I cannot keep up with :rofl:

Haha it's very much the same for me :lol: But I do try to make up for lost time when I'm free from my workload :yep:
Okie doke, I've ordered it :biggrin: Someone else recommended 'I Am Pilgrim' and 'All the Ugly and Wonderful Things', which both sound amazing and are also on the way :tongue:

You have a to-do list :ahee: I should make one too - I'm quite forgetful sometimes :colondollar:

:lol: Same here :five: It's quite overwhelming to say the least :rofl:
I really don't know how to fix my sleep pattern and unfortunately it is one of the things that really affects my moods :frown:
Messy sleep makes for an even more angrier upset grumpy me than usual.
Original post by ravioliyears
Blub

:hugs: :pain: :cube:
Original post by starfab
But surely only the wolf has a good enough motive to do so :hmmmm:
Maybe :tongue:
:colonhash: Hrmfpt
:rolleyes: I'll let yoy have this win seeing as you so happy about it... :lol: I like to see the kids enjoy themselves, so can fake 'enthusiasm' well.

Nope, no such motive here, I can assure you :innocent:
:colonhash: What do you mean you'll 'let me have this win' :colonhash: The evidence is compelling :yes: And being stubborn in denial is no counter-argument :naughty: :lol:

1. I can only see the woman 😒 Cannot see the witch but I know there's a witch. The black bit has to be a witch! What do you see?
2.Oh grumpy, ticklish? Yes! I haven't had good tasting cherries in a long time.
3. :rofl: fine the kid EXISTS still somewherw.

1) Ahh, that's interesting. You're right that there is a witch, but what you see first is perhaps an indication of your natural outlook, i.e. that you're a more positive person than you sometimes think? :beard:
Look at the side of the woman's face (the gap between the two black bits on the left) - that's the top of the witch's nose. And the woman's left ear is the witch's left eye :biggrin:
2) :lol: Ticklish? I sometimes am :rofl: But that's not the point :colonhash: I'm going to be grumpy, k? :colonhash: Haha yeah it's hard to get hold of sweet cherries :lol:
3) Glad you admit it :ahee: We're finally getting somewhere :tongue:

Dw revived and now I'll bury it again.

:rofl: That's cruel :slap:

Yes. Ahh, so in baby language, cry and get a hug, some comforting words and advice.

:yep: A very simple way of looking at it :lol:

Also, 'baby language' :ahee: Little kid, is that you? :woo:

Comes in good use :yep: Quotes are lovely. Aww do you write them out when you come across one then?

:lol: Yeah I do write them down sometimes, but sometimes they just stick in my head :colondollar:

Awww :console:
Fix it then :slap:
Jk :lol: I've heard one way to do it is to take small steps towards the time you want to sleep and work that way until you consistently find yourself falling into the desired pattern :yep:

And maybe then we'll see the kid more often :ahee:
Tired af
gn everyone:h:
I'm currently feeling an uninteresting combination of tired, disappointed and excited.
It's impossible for me to fix my sleeping pattern :s-smilie: So I've almost given up :biggrin:. I also think being awake at night in the dark puts people in a bad mood :frown:

I agree with @DrStrange though. It can be fixed! :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dr Strange
Nope, no such motive here, I can assure you :innocent:
:colonhash: What do you mean you'll 'let me have this win' :colonhash: The evidence is compelling :yes: And being stubborn in denial is no counter-argument :naughty: :lol:

1) Ahh, that's interesting. You're right that there is a witch, but what you see first is perhaps an indication of your natural outlook, i.e. that you're a more positive person than you sometimes think? :beard:
Look at the side of the woman's face (the gap between the two black bits on the left) - that's the top of the witch's nose. And the woman's left ear is the witch's left eye :biggrin:
2) :lol: Ticklish? I sometimes am :rofl: But that's not the point :colonhash: I'm going to be grumpy, k? :colonhash: Haha yeah it's hard to get hold of sweet cherries :lol:
3) Glad you admit it :ahee: We're finally getting somewhere :tongue:

:rofl: That's cruel :slap:

:yep: A very simple way of looking at it :lol:

Also, 'baby language' :ahee: Little kid, is that you? :woo:

:lol: Yeah I do write them down sometimes, but sometimes they just stick in my head :colondollar:

Awww :console:
Fix it then :slap:
Jk :lol: I've heard one way to do it is to take small steps towards the time you want to sleep and work that way until you consistently find yourself falling into the desired pattern :yep:

And maybe then we'll see the kid more often :ahee:

You're so cute :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was just as painful as I remembered. :pain: The horrible prick and piercing as the needle goes in. I was being tested for seven things so she had to take lots of dials and I could hear the blood SQUIRTING as it went into them. The whole thing makes me feel very nauseous and faint - I suppose this is my excuse for not going into healthcare. What healthcare professional is as squeamish as me? :sigh:

Going to start building my 'website' now, as I've very almost finished my model of Hogwarts castle.:h:
AARRGHH! Okay, I have no idea how to build a website. The internet tells me to use the likes of Wordpress, but that's not what I want. You can't seem to be able to design the layout and the links exactly how you want. The also all look like blogs.
I remember when I was in year 8, we 'made our own websites' in ICT using some program.. it might have been Microsoft. It didn't involve any coding iirc but you designed it all yourself. I don't remember what it was called though.

Ugh, how do I do this? I could make what I want the pages to look like on Word or something. But that's not a website. How do I do this?:sigh:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
AARRGHH! Okay, I have no idea how to build a website. The internet tells me to use the likes of Wordpress, but that's not what I want. You can't seem to be able to design the layout and the links exactly how you want. The also all look like blogs.
I remember when I was in year 8, we 'made our own websites' in ICT using some program.. it might have been Microsoft. It didn't involve any coding iirc but you designed it all yourself. I don't remember what it was called though.

Ugh, how do I do this? I could make what I want the pages to look like on Word or something. But that's not a website. How do I do this?:sigh:

Dreamweaver? :holmes:
Content, though a little perplexed. Having trouble with some annotations for my photography homework. Otherwise happy ^^
Original post by littlenorthernlass

We used a program called Serif WebPlus so you could take a look at that.
Original post by shadowdweller
Dreamweaver? :holmes:

Original post by qasim_96
We used a program called Serif WebPlus so you could take a look at that.

Thanks guys, I'll have a look at them :h:
I can't fold paper :angry:
Reply 8279
On a weekend holiday this weekend, you'll be glad to see the back of me for a few days :lol:

Latest