The Student Room Group

TSR Picture Consequences

Simple game based on the paper version where as a group, we take it in turns to draw parts of a person.

The drawing is split it into the head (to the neck), torso (to waist), legs (to ankles) and then feet.
Each person draws one part, pm's their creation to me in whichever form they like. I will then crop it so there is only a little bit showing for the next person to continue the drawing. Then the next person adds their part on and the pms are sent until the drawing is complete.

The overall result should be hilariously disturbing :lol:

Just like with the word consequences, I'm doing this through a random generator and PMs. Then I will tag all whom contributed into this thread and you can view the hilarious image :laugh:

Simply post in here if you want to take part and I will PM you at some point, using a random selector :ahee:

Ensure you have PM space please :fyi:
Participants so far

Spoiler

Note: There may be long delays between images due to people having existences :awesome:

People who may be interested

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Massive :ta: to @AngryJellyfish for the help with this game :grouphugs: :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Simple game based on the paper version where as a group, we take it in turns to draw parts of a person.

The drawing is split it into the head (to the neck), torso (to waist), legs (to ankles) and then feet.
Each person draws one part, pm's their creation to me in whichever form they like. I will then crop it so there is only a little bit showing for the next person to continue the drawing. Then the next person adds their part on and the pms are sent until the drawing is complete.

Just like with the word consequences, I'm doing this through a random generator and PMs. Then I will tag all whom contributed into this thread and you can view the hilarious image :laugh:

Simply post in here if you want to take part and I will PM you at some point, using a random selector :ahee:

Participants so far

Spoiler

Note: There may be long delays between images due to people having existences :awesome:

Spoiler

we will of course have a pm space seeing as the limit is 10k now...
Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349
we will of course have a pm space seeing as the limit is 10k now...

:yep: Would you like to be involved? :h:
I can add you to the list :ahee:
Original post by cheeseisveg
:yep: Would you like to be involved? :h
i can add you to the list :ahee:

i r8 8/8 m8
i r8 8/8 m8

I take that as a yes :teeth:
I take that as a yes :teeth:

damn right.

Participants so far

Spoiler

Spoiler

Me pLease!!! :woo:
Meeeeeee
damn right.

Original post by Bezoar
Me pLease!!! :woo:

Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Meeeeeee

roll up roll up :dance:
roll up roll up :dance:

And welcome to CIV's Picture Consequences spectacular!
Please lie in wait for a PM from CIV :smile:
And welcome to CIV's Picture Consequences spectacular!
Please lie in wait for a PM from CIV :smile:

:yy:
:yy:

How long does it take to reply to a VM?
Hmm?
How long does it take to reply to a VM?
Hmm?

ruddy ages :awesome:
Idm joining cause as you know my drawing is real good
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Idm joining cause as you know my drawing is real good

I can't wait til ur amazing #proanduknow drawings :cute:
I can't wait til ur amazing #proanduknow drawings :cute:

Thanks mum
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Thanks mum

No problem dearie.
Don't be forgetting yonder Thomas the Tank Engine lunchbox for the creche tomorrow now xooxxo
Roll up roll up.
PMs going out folks :ninja:
No. Soz. I think the flaw comes in the effort of getting the picture to you.

Quick Reply

Latest