The Student Room Group

3 holes on the forehead of my penis.

ugh guys, I swear to God Idk how to explain this, but I have 3 holes adjacent to each other right below my foreskin or forehead, it's been there for like 6 years and I don't know what to do about it. It's so weird, I've had a look at all my friends' penises and none of them has this issue, they all look normal and it's pissing me off. It's so hard to explain , let me draw a diagram . http://prntscr.com/gd3q42, excuse my bad drawing, but I swear to god this is serious.
Do you get grossed out when someone is saying when they say that their mum kissed them on the forehead?
Reply 2
Do you discharge from these extra holes?
Reply 3
Original post by Zxyn
Do you discharge from these extra holes?

No, the 3 holes are just below hole I use to discharge from.
Maybe it was a bowling ball in a previous life
Reply 5
Basically guys , as a kid when I was first learning to masterbate, I didn't do it properly, and I actually dug into my foreskin with my long sharp nails untill I ejaculated, which overtime made the holes deeper and deeper and now the holes are just there and won't go away.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
ugh guys, I swear to God Idk how to explain this, but I have 3 holes adjacent to each other right below my foreskin or forehead, it's been there for like 6 years and I don't know what to do about it. It's so weird, I've had a look at all my friends' penises and none of them has this issue, they all look normal and it's pissing me off. It's so hard to explain , let me draw a diagram . http://prntscr.com/gd3q42, excuse my bad drawing, but I swear to god this is serious.

Might be worth you seeing a dr just to make sure it's nothing problematic, especially since it seems you've caused some damage before.
On the whole though I doubt it's anything too serious if it doesn't hurt, restrict things or discharge at all.
Reply 7
Original post by Kindred
Might be worth you seeing a dr just to make sure it's nothing problematic, especially since it seems you've caused some damage before.
On the whole though I doubt it's anything too serious if it doesn't hurt, restrict things or discharge at all.

It looks so weird though. I'm thinking of sending a picture of my problem to my closest friend, but I don't know if that's a good idea.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
It looks so weird though. I'm thinking of sending a picture of my problem to my closest friend, but I don't know if that's a good idea.

Probably not the best idea. They're called privates for a reason.
Just get it checked by your GP. They can advise you the best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest