The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys x
I made up a boyfriend... But I've now realised I'm very very gay so I kinda dug myself a hole there
Pissed off that I was 5 ums off an A* for physics and biology which are my better sciences yet I get A* on my worst science which is chemistry so when I want to do physics at a level that's on an A :s-smilie: mainly pissed because my teachers didn't let me retake my controlled assessment as it was "already good enough" which would've given me the 5 ums I need. I feel like a d!&@ saying this :h:
I broke off contact with him. I don't really know why, but I miss him so much.

I miss him when we aren't speaking, but when we are, sometimes he says things that make me mad.

I wish I had met him.
Original post by Anonymous
I broke off contact with him. I don't really know why, but I miss him so much.

I miss him when we aren't speaking, but when we are, sometimes he says things that make me mad.

I wish I had met him.

Everyone loved Goob but Goob was convinced nobody loved him. Don't be like Goob because we all love you ❤️, stay positive.

And if you want to meet him, give him a text and suggest it. He'll be happy to hear from you I'm sure.
I wish i just wasn't attractive to either gender, i wish i didn't want a girlfriend so bad... I'm so sad, i post threads anon on tsr to troll ppl, i need to do something better with my life. My friends says girlfriends are hassle and expensive, but i still want one :frown:

Yeah they're expensive, but if they're filling up this vacancy of emptiness would you not argue that such a financial drain is worth it to see them happy?
I can turn invisible but only when no one is looking at me.
drop dead tired but cant sleep for some reason, dont feel like anything is real either which is a weird feeling. like ik stuff is rationally it just doesnt feel like it is also really dont trust myself, hate that although im moving away i have to take myself. just want to escape myself and the two halves of me. just fed up of this internal war between something that hates me and doesn't want me here and my normal 'self'. scared it will win one day and get the better of me, has already nearly done that before. honestly idk if everyone feels like this and are just good at hiding it or what
I just want a peaceful quite life alone away from all the hateful people in this life.
Hitler died in 1945, Trump was born in 1946.
Coincidence? I think not.
Mystery? Possibly.
Hotel? Trivago.
8 months have passed since I got dropped from my course at a foreign uni due to visa problems, and I'm sitting on the floor of my old bedroom listening to the same music I listened to when I was 18. No place of my own, no partner, no degree. Unemployable. I feel like a 23-year-old teenage layabout. Scary!
Don't actually have any friends, just people that will say hey to me when they see me and a girlfriend that I no longer love
I'm struggling with OCD because of childhood trauma and I can't talk to anyone about it because my family acts like it's shameful (they're not bad people, there's just a lot of stigma around these things)
I'm struggling with OCD because of childhood trauma and I can't talk to anyone about it because my family acts like it's shameful (they're not bad people, there's just a lot of stigma around these things)

OCD can be a *****. I often got the suspicious sideways glance from my parents when they noticed me acting out of the ordinary, and of course the 'you're just attention-seeking' and 'why can't you just be normal' comments. All of which just set you even more on-edge. You're not alone!
OCD can be a *****. I often got the suspicious sideways glance from my parents when they noticed me acting out of the ordinary, and of course the 'you're just attention-seeking' and 'why can't you just be normal' comments. All of which just set you even more on-edge. You're not alone!

That sounds hard. I'm sorry to hear that :frown: It helps knowing other people are going through similar things though. You're right, OCD sucks.
Question ...

After 2 nights of no sleep I finally fell asleep round a friends house I'm a very deep sleeper and after 2 nights of no sleep nothing could wake me (until my friend punched me in the arm a bunch of times to tell my mum was calling)

She had a friend round and the next day that friend told me he did ..stuff to me in my sleep but I don't remember it ????

Does this mean I'm stupid or ...
My ex-girlfriend (who I'm still very close with, we parted on good terms) has had a relative die today. Everyone knew it was happening.

Rather than go home to be with and support her family, she's staying at a friend's place to get stoned and watch cartoons. I'm furious that she hasn't got enough about her to want to be there for her family, let alone do it because one of them might want her to.

I know anyone who reads this might think I'm butting my nose in where it doesn't belong, but it just gets to me. Family is important to her, but at this time when hers should be together for one another, she just wants to lounge about on a friend's couch because

she doesn't get on with her mother

she'd rather watch cartoons and get stoned

she's got the emotional intelligence of a squashed frog

I'm lonely and for the first time, it's getting to me.
I'm a failure :frown:
I hate my sister so much, I look at her sometimes and I just hate her. But at the same time I love her and would never want anything bad to happen to her, I don't know why I feel like this😩.

Latest

Trending

Trending