The Student Room Group

Is this a good EPQ title?

I've just finished year 12 and will be going into year 13 in September. I am hoping to do an EPQ and my supervisor has asked me to think of some possible titles. I've come up with the following. Please tell me if they are any good
1) Are we morally obliged to follow the law?
2) Will crime be eradicated when poverty and discrimination end?
3) At what age should a child be held responsible for their actions?

I forgot to mention that I am going to do Law at uni (hopefully) and thus am leaning towards topics related to law
Original post by Ermidk
I've just finished year 12 and will be going into year 13 in September. I am hoping to do an EPQ and my supervisor has asked me to think of some possible titles. I've come up with the following. Please tell me if they are any good

I forgot to mention that I am going to do Law at uni (hopefully) and thus am leaning towards topics related to law

3 brilliant titles - no idea how you're going to choose between them lol
Original post by Ermidk

I like 2 I think you could write more
Reply 3
Really good titles - you just might want to narrow them down a little, unless you enjoy a monster of a task.
These are great titles, all very interesting topics however you'll probably have to make them a little bit more specific or you'll simply have way too much to write and won't be able to fit it into the 5000 word essay
Original post by Ermidk

Those are super cool ideas for an EPQ and high-five for being interested in doing law at Uni like myself!
I'm currently doing my EPQ on family law around surrogacy and whether it should be banned in the UK. Hope you manage to choose something good :h: Which subjects are you doing at A levels atm?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Batgirl98
Those are super cool ideas for an EPQ and high-five for being interested in doing law at Uni like myself!
I'm currently doing my EPQ on family law around surrogacy and whether it should be banned in the UK. Hope you manage to choose something good :h: Which subjects are you doing at A levels atm?

Oooh that sounds good, I'm also interested in family law myself but had a hard time thinking of a title. I'm doing Biology, English Lit and Psychology. What about you?
Original post by Ermidk
Oooh that sounds good, I'm also interested in family law myself but had a hard time thinking of a title. I'm doing Biology, English Lit and Psychology. What about you?

Cool subjects :h: I take Chemistry, maths and english language
Reply 8
Original post by Batgirl98
Cool subjects :h: I take Chemistry, maths and english language

What uni do you want to go to?
Original post by Ermidk
What uni do you want to go to?

Hopefully Cambridge, but failing that, a decent RG uni. How about yourself? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending