The Student Room Group

UWTSD

has anyone applied for UWTSD and do you know what happens if you don't get the grades and would they accept a second resit.
I know people that got in there and had pretty much failed their a levels....they'll take anyone, so you need not worry about the resit
Reply 2
Original post by Potato456
I know people that got in there and had pretty much failed their a levels....they'll take anyone, so you need not worry about the resit

Thanks I just worried as results day is near and the course I have applied for was the STEM course and they wanted a C grade in order for me to get on to the course I was thinking of taking a gap year and do the GCSE privately as I don't know any good private GCSE website
I know on some courses the university pair up with Coleg Sir Gar so that you can sit your GCSE as an evening course.
Crossing fingers for you!
Reply 4
Original post by Dyldavies30
I know on some courses the university pair up with Coleg Sir Gar so that you can sit your GCSE as an evening course.

Thanks I phoned Swansea up and they said they will still offer me a place if don't get the grade.
Reply 5
Original post by Dyldavies30

Could I apply for that now or so i have to wait for my results.
Original post by HussAli1996
Could I apply for that now or so i have to wait for my results.

Contact Coleg Sir Gar is your best bet.

www.colegsirgar.ac.uk
Reply 7
i have applied with Gower college and i have to pay £60
Original post by Anonymous
Contact Coleg Sir Gar is your best bet.

www.colegsirgar.ac.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending