The Student Room Group

GCSE English language 2017

Hello everyone, I need help with English language I have done it before during high school which was 3 years ago and I only got a D. Please anyone who's going GCSE English language offer me help as English is mg third language and sometimes find it difficult. Message me privately and comment below.
Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Saras98
Hello everyone, I need help with English language I have done it before during high school which was 3 years ago and I only got a D. Please anyone who's going GCSE English language offer me help as English is mg third language and sometimes find it difficult. Message me privately and comment below.
Thanks.

Hi, there. Are you planning to re-do GCSE English Language? If so, I would recommend checking out Mr Bruff's YouTube channel - he's absolutely amazing. Hope that helps. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Hi, there. Are you planning to re-do GCSE English Language? If so, I would recommend checking out Mr Bruff's YouTube channel - he's absolutely amazing. Hope that helps. :smile:

Have u passed English? Thanks so much
Reply 3
Original post by Saras98
Have u passed English? Thanks so much

No worries. Yes without boasting, I have indeed passed both English Language and Literature. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
No worries. Yes without boasting, I have indeed passed both English Language and Literature. :smile:

Well done I passed English literature but got a D in language which I'm disappointed
I can vouch for watching Mr Bruff videos as well. His poetry analysis videos are especially informative and he has helped me immensely with English Language and English Literature. I would also recommend judiciously choosing quotes to learn, such as important quotes for each character or for each key theme in the play/novel/poem.
Reply 6
Original post by Saras98
Well done I passed English literature but got a D in language which I'm disappointed

Thanks. If you watch Mr Bruff's videos on English Language, it should help you to understand the different questions they ask and how to approach the questions. I wish you the very best of luck with resitting. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest