The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emerald7770
Because. That's my response. Because. Lol.

Alright. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya

Okay. Lmao.
Okay. Lmao.

Dot. Dot. :nodots:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perfect smiley for this
I should be sleeping but my mind isn't switching off
Watching some 'Spooks' episodes on catchup which is exciting and a little too stimulating this time of night - toying with the idea of making ham, egg and chips or maybe just having a cheese & ham toastie or perhaps a cheese, ham and onion omelette...

Far too many choices for one man.
Tired and worrying about some phone calls I have to make tomorrow :sigh: I'm starting to realise I have a habit of making irresponsible life choices...
Sending hugs to u @Serine Soul :jumphug:

Original post by littlenorthernlass
:work:

:penguinhug: Make sure u get some time in to rest too Ms L.N.L. Don't burn yourself out :no:
Just want to sleep and eat. And do nothing else.

Same :five: WHY LIFE WHY :cry: :ff:
Physically getting worser and worser.. But problems are getting bigger and bigger.
Fear I'll leave the people i love in pain. Don't want that :frown:
I need to solve things but i feel helpless.
My family had just fallen apart from everywhere. Honestly.

Overwhelmed. So much. Breathing feels hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:grouphugs: Hope you are feeling somewhat better today Mediaya :lovie: lysm <3 x

we will be one soon :giggle: :colondollar: <3 xooxox
Original post by Shut Up Benny
I should be sleeping but my mind isn't switching off

:console: Totally get u mate :redface: Hope u got some sleep in there in the end :penguinhug:
Original post by JamesH2017
Watching some 'Spooks' episodes on catchup which is exciting and a little too stimulating this time of night - toying with the idea of making ham, egg and chips or maybe just having a cheese & ham toastie or perhaps a cheese, ham and onion omelette...

Far too many choices for one man.

oh nice! xD

What u should've done is get some green eggs and ham :mmm:

I'll take the omelette btw, tysm :flute:
Original post by basicallyshrek
Tired and worrying about some phone calls I have to make tomorrow :sigh: I'm starting to realise I have a habit of making irresponsible life choices...

:console: relax, get some caffeine. U got this :rave: shh as long as u are thinking rationally and deeply by yourself before u make important decisions, then u are being responsible in making ur choices as u have given sufficient thought :penguinhug:
it's gonna be fine! I wish u the best of luck today :hugs:
So angry, so so angry. People love taking advantage of me.

Don't let them take advantage of you, once you do they won't stop and it will get worse and worse.
Original post by Command&Conquer
Don't let them take advantage of you, once you do they won't stop and it will get worse and worse.

That's true. They wont take you seriously too. I won't let them take advantage of me anymore..
had one of those weird things last night, the dream before you are asleep thing. was just starting to drift off when i had this bright yellow light in my head (this is really hard to describe) and i could see my ceiling even though obviously my eyes were closed. Stuff like this happens a fair bit although it is usually hearing weird noises as you are just about to fall asleep which jerks you awake. 'Woke up' to go and switch the light off in my room which is when i realised it wasn't real because my room was dark
managed to fall asleep on the second attempt and kind of wish i hadnt since my friends got shot in the head and i got my ribs broken in 7 places (know it was 7 because whoever's voice it was told me so)
what a great start to the day :/
Is it normal to randomly feel the need to just cry
I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...
(edited 6 years ago)

:grouphugs: if u wanna vent or talk or something, u can always pm me
These people aren't worth ur time Emerald :lovehug: ur amazing and u deserve better
Original post by CoolCavy
had one of those weird things last night, the dream before you are asleep thing. was just starting to drift off when i had this bright yellow light in my head (this is really hard to describe) and i could see my ceiling even though obviously my eyes were closed. Stuff like this happens a fair bit although it is usually hearing weird noises as you are just about to fall asleep which jerks you awake. 'Woke up' to go and switch the light off in my room which is when i realised it wasn't real because my room was dark
managed to fall asleep on the second attempt and kind of wish i hadnt since my friends got shot in the head and i got my ribs broken in 7 places (know it was 7 because whoever's voice it was told me so)
what a great start to the day :/

oh Cav :redface:
:penguinhug: sending lots of love to u, hope the day manifested into something less horrid :s-smilie:
:lovehug: p.s see my vm hehe :ahee:

Original post by Hamoody
I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...

oh Hamoody :jumphug: Sending u lots of love :penguinhug:
some people do tend to hide their capabilities as persons rather well and it strikes u out of the blue the things they can and therefore will do :redface:

:grouphugs: the whole "men shouldn't cry" is stupid, cry - it helps :hugs:
and I hope you feel better soon, always here should u want to pm <3
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Is it normal to randomly feel the need to just cry

I don't know what is normal anymore
but I can certainly comprehend this feeling entirely
get it out girl :jumphug: you'll feel better afterwards
If u ever need to talk, I'm here :lovie:
Personellement :mmm: I am feeling annoyed at the return of my headache from earlier
and quite excited about judging the upcoming Channel 4 attempts to re-do Bake Off
and tired/stressed out about the happenings of tomorrow, should they happen at all xD
Original post by Hamoody

What happened man? You've been away from some time and now you come back to this :frown:
Original post by qasim_96
What happened man? You've been away from some time and now you come back to this :frown:

Just went through s*** :s-smilie:
Original post by Hamoody

Hamooodyyy. Im sorry to hear you're going through crap :frown:
Theres nothing wrong in men crying either, if anythig it helps :h: :hugs:
Hope everything sorts out :smile:

Latest