The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

accommodation swap

Offered: Whitworth park (city centre, self catered, no basin)
Desired: anywhere in fallowfield, en suite would be good but not essential, any help would be amazing

Applied for all en suite and fallowfield and ended up with no basin and in the centre:frown:
Original post by elise.skelding
Desired: anywhere in fallowfield, en suite would be good but not essential, any help would be amazing

Applied for all en suite and fallowfield and ended up with no basin and in the centre:frown:

I would be willing to. Got offered Owens Park with basin.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by elise.skelding

I've been offered Owen's Park with a basin. Happy to swap.
h
Original post by kate_44
I've been offered Owen's Park with a basin. Happy to swap.

hey Kate, add me on Facebook - Elise Skelding x
Offered : Dalton Ellis Hall, VICTORIA PARK CAMPUS Standard Room with Basin, Catered
Desired : Anywhere in FALLOWFIELD
ROOM SWAP
Hi, I have been allocated a room in Dalton Ellis Hall VICTORIA PARK CAMPUS Standard Room with Basin, Catered, from September 2017 to June 2018. Looking to swap with someone with any room in FALLOWFIELD. Message me if interested, cheers
FEMALE LOOKING FOR ANY ROOM IN FALLOWFIELD

Offered : Dalton Ellis Hall Victoria Park Campus Standard Room with Basin, Catered, from September 2017 to June 2018.
Desired: Any room in FALLOWFIELD.
Message me if interested, cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending