The Student Room Group

(Girls) Is this something you'd let a male friend do?

I was sat below and in front of the girl I like. She had her legs leaning on my shoulders. I was teasing her and I started to lick her legs. She didn't move them or anything. It didn't seem like she minded. Is this something you'd let a platonic male friend do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I was sat below and in front of the girl I like. She had her legs leaning on my shoulders. I was teasing her and I started to lick her legs. She didn't move them or anything. It didn't seem like she minded. Is this something you'd let a platonic male friend do?

No. I won't lie, it sounds a bit weird. She might be into you, might've liked the attention, or might've panicked and not known what to do. Probably best to talk to her
What the ****??
Reply 3
Original post by chelseadagg3r
No. I won't lie, it sounds a bit weird. She might be into you, might've liked the attention, or might've panicked and not known what to do. Probably best to talk to her

She certainly doesn't mind that I touch her. She doesn't mind me invading her space either and getting real close.

If I saw her look uncomfortable, I would stop, but she seems fine with it.
Reply 4
What the ****??

You must be a bit of a prude if you think this is weird.

Why? It is a strange thing to do.
She certainly doesn't mind that I touch her. She doesn't mind me invading her space either and getting real close.

Then use your words and speak to her :tongue:
Reply 7
no that's gross
Reply 8

Definitely weird
You keep doing you :borat:
wth? That's weird

thenn its cool

How does it make me prude!? It genuinely sounds like a weird thing to do.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Why? It is a strange thing to do.

There's a lot weirder than licking people's feet/legs. You could argue that licking a girls privates is weirder.
How does it make me prude!? It genuinely sounds like a weird thing to do.

Do you find french kissing weird?
If he's a friend, then no, that's hella weird.
If it's a partner, then idk.

Did they taste nice?

Also depends on the person and how much you're in the friend zone/how much she likes you. Only way to be sure is to ask unfortunately.
Not something I'd be into anyway! I have close male friends and we can hug/touch platonically but i would just find that weird lol. Might be worth checking she's okay with it in case she just didn't like to make things awkward by telling you off :P
I wouldn't let a guy lick me, that's just too much.
The only male who could get away with that would be my cat. Tbh, I'd even be creeped out if my husband did that, let alone a friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending