The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody
Just went through s*** :s-smilie:

:console:
I hope it gets better soon. If you ever need to talk feel free to do so.
Original post by BintM
Hamooodyyy. Im sorry to hear you're going through crap :frown:
Theres nothing wrong in men crying either, if anythig it helps :h: :hugs:
Hope everything sorts out :smile:

Original post by qasim_96
:console:
I hope it gets better soon. If you ever need to talk feel free to do so.

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

oh Hamoody :jumphug: Sending u lots of love :penguinhug:
some people do tend to hide their capabilities as persons rather well and it strikes u out of the blue the things they can and therefore will do :redface:

:grouphugs: the whole "men shouldn't cry" is stupid, cry - it helps :hugs:
and I hope you feel better soon, always here should u want to pm <3

You people are the best on TSR. Bless you three, may you you stay happy and blessed :grouphugs:
Original post by Hamoody
You people are the best on TSR. Bless you three, may you you stay happy and blessed :grouphugs:

I hope it works out for you man:hugs:
Original post by Hamoody
I feel utterly utterly devastated. Like my whole world just caved in without any warning whatsoever. Nothing makes sense anymore. What good is life now? This has been going on for months and now finally it has reached it's peak. It can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse. Can't get any worse.

I didn't know that the very people that raised you ever since you were a baby could do something so disgusting and hurtful.

I also didn't know I had tears until today when my eyes just couldn't take it anymore. I'm a man ffs, I shouldn't cry. But this is just too much to take...

Hey Hamoody aka my hairy camel :teehee:

If you give up now then you lose, you're not a loser you're a winner. We can all feel weak but dwelling on the weakness makes us weaker. However, finding a solution to the problem will make you stronger. We all have trials but we come out of them stronger, we all cry it's natural don't feel alienated by it. Tears are a sign of strength :yep:

You're funny, caring and invincible. Work your way through this trial and you'll find ease at the end of this dark tunnel none of this pain will last long :smile:

Take care of yourself you can talk to me if you want because I can relate to you. I've been hurt by the people who have raised me - still on going. Stay strong.

:hugs:

Praying for my camel :rofl:
:grouphugs: if u wanna vent or talk or something, u can always pm me
These people aren't worth ur time Emerald :lovehug: ur amazing and u deserve better

Aww thanks cheese xx
This is probably the only thread I'd post anonymously on but there's no option to be anonymous :redface:
Stressed. Tired. Anxious.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Is it normal to randomly feel the need to just cry

Yes, we are human and we have emotions. I feel like this too sometimes and it's totally normal. :hugs:
Original post by Emerald7770
That's true. They wont take you seriously too. I won't let them take advantage of me anymore..

People like that are toxic :colonhash: cut them out and move on if you can. They're not worth your time :hugs:
Original post by AppleB
Yes, we are human and we have emotions. I feel like this too sometimes and it's totally normal. :hugs:

People like that are toxic :colonhash: cut them out and move on if you can. They're not worth your time :hugs:

And remember you're an Emerald :teehee:
Original post by Hamoody

Praying for you hamoody :h:
If you need to talk you know where I am :hugs:
Original post by AppleB
And remember you're an Emerald :teehee:

Ooo thanks, Apple juice :smile:
@Hamoody Won't let me reply to your VM but go ahead.
Ooo thanks, Apple juice :smile:

I'm one special Apple juice :rofl:
Aww thanks cheese xx

:lovehug: lysm Emerald <3 hope u feel better soon x
Original post by AppleB
Hey Hamoody aka my hairy camel :teehee:

If you give up now then you lose, you're not a loser you're a winner. We can all feel weak but dwelling on the weakness makes us weaker. However, finding a solution to the problem will make you stronger. We all have trials but we come out of them stronger, we all cry it's natural don't feel alienated by it. Tears are a sign of strength :yep:

You're funny, caring and invincible. Work your way through this trial and you'll find ease at the end of this dark tunnel none of this pain will last long :smile:

Take care of yourself you can talk to me if you want because I can relate to you. I've been hurt by the people who have raised me - still on going. Stay strong.

Praying for my camel :rofl:

Thanks for your kind words. I genuinely appreciate it :h:
I'll pray for you too.
I can see you were messing the last time :colonhash:
Original post by BintM
Praying for you hamoody :h:
If you need to talk you know where I am :hugs:

Lord bless you :h:
I'll pray for you too :h:
:lovehug: lysm Emerald <3 hope u feel better soon x

I hope so too❤️
Sending hugs to u @Serine Soul :jumphug:

:penguinhug: Make sure u get some time in to rest too Ms L.N.L. Don't burn yourself out :no:

Same :five: WHY LIFE WHY :cry: :ff:

:grouphugs: Hope you are feeling somewhat better today Mediaya :lovie: lysm <3 x

we will be one soon :giggle: :colondollar: <3 xooxox

:console: Totally get u mate :redface: Hope u got some sleep in there in the end :penguinhug:

oh nice! xD

What u should've done is get some green eggs and ham :mmm:

I'll take the omelette btw, tysm :flute:

:console: relax, get some caffeine. U got this :rave: shh as long as u are thinking rationally and deeply by yourself before u make important decisions, then u are being responsible in making ur choices as u have given sufficient thought :penguinhug:
it's gonna be fine! I wish u the best of luck today :hugs:

GREEN EGGS????

I have heard of them but can't access the file in my head - should Googleate but feeling lazy - what are they (sound vile)?
Original post by JamesH2017
GREEN EGGS????

I have heard of them but can't access the file in my head - should Googleate but feeling lazy - what are they (sound vile)?

[video="youtube;2KRkR8HaR9c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KRkR8HaR9c[/video]

Latest