The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The feeling of not wanting to live everyday is tiresome. I crash and burn every day for hours and it has led to physical pain which destroys me and I just end up crying myself to sleep every night because of how pathetic I am and these meds don't even work; I just don't see the point of trying anymore tbh.
(edited 6 years ago)
:rofl: Well, y'know, your :colonhash: moods can be scary sometimes :tongue: I know you're harmless really :h:

Spoiler

Pretty grim atm
My heart hurts
i feel very emotionless and dead inside. lol
Like a piece of shi* :ashamed:
Tense.
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: Well, y'know, your :colonhash: moods can be scary sometimes :tongue: I know you're harmless really :h:

Spoiler

I wouldn't be too sure of me being harmless. The screen is a good mask :u:

Spoiler

The one thing guaranteed to get me out of bed when I don't want to... is a big fat 8 legged freak. It felll from the freaking ceiling straight onto my pillow, next to me!!!. I. Am. Never. Going. To. Sleep. Again *shudders*
People tend to forget I am human with feelings too. Just takes a little statement from someone random (not so random) to play on my mind and make me feel rubbish/like a failure. Even lovelier, they feel the need to say it in front of many people, but without outrightly saying what they mean because everyone understands exactly what was meant, and if you don't actually say it, no one can pin point and blame you for being rude.
And cherry on the top, this is an every few days thing, and unfortunately I am going to have to struggle onwards and not let it known that it hurts majorly.
Ngl, it's enough to make me feel down under. It's something so small but to me it's really big.
I really just want to go to bed :/
I feel you. My parents always do that sort of thing and though it's really small it has a big effect on me.
I am always ashamed to complain about such thimgs to anyone I talk to because it seems so petty when put in words.
im a quiet person who still speaks too much
So ill
I am just an utter joke.
Reply 8495
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I am just an utter joke.

As am I. I doubt you are though.
I'm hungry, I want food. I don't know how I feel loool. Just in need of some fries
Original post by Black Water
As am I. I doubt you are though.

I've never done a day's work in my life.
I have <£100 in the bank at the moment I believe and I'm sinking what's left of it into poker, which I keep losing at, because every endeavor I have ever tried apart from stupid f***ing academics has failed for me. To be honest, I'm probably smart enough, I'm just too emotional. Can't control myself. Never have been able to, never will be able to. I'm not in debt or anything as can happen to people, but I would be if my parents hadn't paid some of my rent last year, and that's in spite of a huge maintenance loan.
All I've ever done is take from society and it's all I'll ever do. I can't work any job. I'm borderline dyspraxic and terrible with people so I can't even get a minimum wage job just to sustain myself, and my family certainly won't be able to keep me afloat for years to come. I have absolutely no talent or drive any more. I envy myself as a kid. I used to write pages and pages of stories and write music and now I am devoid of creativity. Hollow and utterly useless at everything but getting a 1st in my stupid degree. I don't even like maths. I can't even bring myself to do any work in preparation for going back to uni. It's all too dull.
Original post by LunaCat
I feel you. My parents always do that sort of thing and though it's really small it has a big effect on me.
I am always ashamed to complain about such thimgs to anyone I talk to because it seems so petty when put in words.

Whenever I word these things, it always seems so petty too. Or I feel ungrateful etc and end up feeling ashamed. :hugs: I get you too.
Lower back pain like I get when I am on my period but I am not on my period and it is soo painful. Seriously struggling to move, how am I going to sit in the car for this journey and how am I going to hide this pain especially around everyone and around Eid.
Hurts soo much

Latest