The Student Room Group

L'Oréal sacks first transgender model

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut:
Original post by Anonymous

The link takes you to some thing about spoons??
I sexually identify AS A spoon myself and I think it's sexist/racist that people like me (spoonkin) have never been hired to model by anyone ever. End spoonkin discrimination
Reply 5
I sexually identify AS A spoon myself and I think it's sexist/racist that people like me (spoonkin) have never been hired to model by anyone ever. End spoonkin discrimination

I personally sexually identify as a spoon myself and go by the pronouns 'Tea', 'Table' and 'Dinner' and find it extremely racist/transphobic when everyone from here to Timbuktu won't respect this.

facepalm.jpeg

Maybe a good idea to edit the OP? :rolleyes:
Reply 7
In all honesty though, she deserved to get fired for those comments, and quite sad to see people blindly defend her.*Prepares to get beaten down by the SJWs*
Reply 8
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/41127404/loreal-sacks-first-transgender-model-munroe-bergdorf

What do you think of this?
Reply 9
I give up trying to edit it, I'll remain embarrassed.
So she got fired because she's a douchebag. So what?
Shock horror, people get fired for making racist comments, I am glad they are treating people as they should, just because you are a minority does not mean you are allowed to be racist in the name of "diversity".

Good on L'Oreal
I find her to be expecting to get away with it because of her race, which is totally unacceptable

It just makes me laugh how people try to justify her comments
I give up trying to edit it, I'll remain embarrassed.

You really suck at this.
Well for one thing, 29 is too old to be a model. And another thing, just because you have your d ick and balls cut off it doesn't make you a woman.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by markova21
Well for one thing, 29 is too old to be a model. And another thing, just because you have your d ick and balls cut off it doesn't make you a woman.

Hey, some dreams come true later in life.
Good for L'Oreal for getting rid of that sort of scum. How does this nobody have any social media following, that fans are acc defecting from buying L'Oreal products. Nonetheless, the hate bandwagon on the interwebs is next level nowadays- people need any excuse to pick up their virtual pitchforks and spread hate and abuse online, esp when it fits their narrative. Bloody nobodies -_-
He deserves it.
Original post by Palmyra
You really suck at this.

Hey that's not nice. 😥
Reply 19

I think it is a sinister offence to all of spoonkind

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending