The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One o the section leaders at work shouted at me really angrily and then said something like "yeah go on" and mimed crying:confused: So I scurried off and was holding back tears for the next hour. He was normal with me afterwards so I don't know if he was joking or not. It still shook me up though.:frown:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
One o the section leaders at work shouted at me really angrily and then said something like "yeah go on" and mimed crying:confused: So I scurried off and was holding back tears for the next hour. He was normal with me afterwards so I don't know if he was joking or not. It still shook me up though.:frown:

Some people at work can be absolute pricks at times. **** 'em. You do you.
Feeling meh. Something's bothering me. I wish it could stop :ashamed:
Original post by Hamoody
Feeling meh. Something's bothering me. I wish it could stop :ashamed:

MAAAAAAAAAAAYNE, it will stop soon. Just got to hold on my G.
Original post by Big Papa

PRAISE GAWD aymen brotha.
Feeling okay, a little tired and a little annoyed that my bladder is not as large as I would often hope.

I don't need Urodynamic tests, it's just that I am a bit of a coffee slave.
Applying for internships is so draining :frown:
Original post by Big Papa

I hope so :ashamed:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all seems so confusing and perplexing. Like I don't really know what to do anymore. And I can't keep fighting battles all day everyday. I wish those elder to me could have some sense and just stop :redface:
Dull and dry. Certain things have been happening over the past couple of days, disturbing, agonizing and terrible. Things I wish had never happened. Things everyone hates. But fate can't be challenged I hear :redface:

*sigh*
Great thank you
Not sleeping right I am so so tired 😥
The special kind of sad..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wanna say sk mich but energy drained. Meaning feels like a struggle rn honestly

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so empty

(edited 6 years ago)
Just wish that people can stop giving me this false hope and getting me excited to only just bring me down.
My baby brother fell asleep as we 'snuggo' and it was the cutest thing to happen to me in a while
I just wrote a poem for the first time in a while. Well, I used to write loads of lyrics, which are rather different, in that the quality required for them to not be embarrassing is much, much lower, and there is, of course, more emphasis on rhyme. This probably doesn't pass that threshold, but it means something to me, and I have some sort of creative satisfaction, a feeling that doesn't tend to come to me much. In general I've fallen out of touch with any creativity I've had or still have. I'm doing a Maths degree but I still don't see myself as being happy as anything other than some sort of writer, which is what I wanted to be from like five. Dunno what to do with my life really.
Original post by Dr Strange
@MrsMars Small Great Things is amazing :cry2: Finally managed to finish it :lol:

I've started it, and am going pretty slow because of Eid and college work but I'm hooked :woo::woo:
I will discuss when I'm done :colone:
So tired with everything. Feel so sick of people making me promises and me trusting them so easily. Why am I lying to myself

Latest