London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Mathematical Computation :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by 0katee
I'll be applying for Modern Languages! (French and Italian ab initio)

Yay French! I would love to study Italian one day 🤓 I think Languages are such underrated degrees. Which other unis are you applying to? ☺️
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Gunjo
Mathematical Computation :biggrin:

Cool!!!
Any historians?
Reply 24
Original post by sophievh
Yay French! I would love to study Italian one day 🤓 I think Languages are such underrated degrees. Which other unis are you applying to? ☺️

I'm not really sure... all I know is that I really like UCL😂 Atm I'm thinking York, Manchester, Exeter and Sussex. I'm trying to choose courses that offer linguistics modules because I find it really interesting. What other unis have you looked at?😋
Original post by 0katee
I'm not really sure... all I know is that I really like UCL😂 Atm I'm thinking York, Manchester, Exeter and Sussex. I'm trying to choose courses that offer linguistics modules because I find it really interesting. What other unis have you looked at?😋

Ooh I have a friend at York and it looks absolutely stunning! Yeah I'm looking forward to covering some linguistics modules, for some reason stuff like etymology really fascinates me 😂 So far I have decided on UCL, Oxford & Birmingham and have yet to see Southampton and Warwick so hopefully I like them haha. 😵
I'm hoping to apply to UCL (if my predicted grades are good) to study Psychology. I currently do the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
applying to UCL for Law :tongue:
Original post by Demesne7
Any historians?

Hi! Right here! However, I'm applying for History and Politics of the Americas as I am also interested in politics . Do you want to study only history or are you planning on taking a modern language as well?
Original post by IuliaCristiana
Hi! Right here! However, I'm applying for History and Politics of the Americas as I am also interested in politics . Do you want to study only history or are you planning on taking a modern language as well?

That's so interesting, I actually entertained the possibility of studying history and politics but decided to settle for straight history in the end! Will probably be doing the history with a year abroad option though as studying at an overseas institution sounds pretty damn cool 👌🏼
I am also considering that. Although my options will be limited to the Americas. Where would you like to spend that year abroad?
Any others considering law? :h:
I am also considering that. Although my options will be limited to the Americas. Where would you like to spend that year abroad?

no idea yet! University of Toronto in Canada currently appeals to me though :biggrin: Will have to wait and see. Wbu?
no idea yet! University of Toronto in Canada currently appeals to me though :biggrin: Will have to wait and see. Wbu?

That's so cool! I also have Canada in mind. Either McGill or Toronto. But, as you said, we will see what happens. We have to get into uni first. Is UCL your main option?
That's so cool! I also have Canada in mind. Either McGill or Toronto. But, as you said, we will see what happens. We have to get into uni first. Is UCL your main option?

HAHA yup, that's the difficult part now :frown:

UCL is probably second choice as I'm thinking of applying to Cambridge too. I understand it's a bit of a long shot though haha so I'd be extremely happy if I got into UCL regardless :smile: is UCL your first choice?
HAHA yup, that's the difficult part now :frown:

UCL is probably second choice as I'm thinking of applying to Cambridge too. I understand it's a bit of a long shot though haha so I'd be extremely happy if I got into UCL regardless :smile: is UCL your first choice?

Wow! That's wonderful! I was considering Oxbridge last year as my consultant advised me to apply but I have decided not to. Anyways, I truly hope you'll have a great experience, especially regarding the interview. As much as I would like to see you at UCL, I wish you the best of luck with your Cambridge application! :smile:
Wow! That's wonderful! I was considering Oxbridge last year as my consultant advised me to apply but I have decided not to. Anyways, I truly hope you'll have a great experience, especially regarding the interview. As much as I would like to see you at UCL, I wish you the best of luck with your Cambridge application! :smile:

Thank you so much for your lovely words! :colondollar: Best of luck with your application to UCL along with your other choices :smile: x
I'm applying for politics, sociology and eastern european studies
Reply 38
I've heard of some of UCL's less competitive courses were in Extra this past year. Does anyone know whether "Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods" was in Extra?
Anyone applying for management science?

Latest

Trending

Trending