The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
I can't help it. I literally just had a panic attack and my head felt weird and I just froze for about 5 minutes straight. I keep getting migraines too. I have a check up with the GP on Thursday. Hopefully I can make it to then... :redface:

Tomorrow?
You need to take some time out for yourself. Take a break :h:
Original post by BintM
Tomorrow?
You need to take some time out for yourself. Take a break :h:

On Thursday.
Okay, may do :redface: There's something that I need to ask you but I'll do that tomorrow or something whenever I can.
I struggle to sleep which doesn't help :frown:

Why? Do you think too much?
Original post by sabahshahed294
Why? Do you think too much?

I tend to think a lot :redface:
Fresher and less low and lethargic than earlier. Annoying that whenever it gets close to bed time I wake up! :angry:
Last couple of days I've just been feeling down again. Just been really anxious. I've been getting migraines too. My brain also aches :sad:

hey mayne. Remember whenever you're feeling down you can always talk to me and @donutellme on the group chat mayne. We can discuss whatevers bothering you and make AWL KINDS OF JOKES..... AWWWL KIIINDS...
Original post by eden3
hey mayne. Remember whenever you're feeling down you can always talk to me and @donutellme on the group chat mayne. We can discuss whatevers bothering you and make AWL KINDS OF JOKES..... AWWWL KIIINDS...

Thanks mayne. Just been thinking a bit too much. You and @donutellme are gewd people :biggrin:
Thanks mayne. Just been thinking a bit too much. You and @donutellme are gewd people :biggrin:

No problem mayne! I used to have a bad habit of overthinking. Let go of the past and do whateva the FAWWWK YOU WANNA DO.

Life's too short to be caring about what everyone else thinks mayne!
Original post by eden3
No problem mayne! I used to have a bad habit of overthinking. Let go of the past and do whateva the FAWWWK YOU WANNA DO.

Life's too short to be caring about what everyone else thinks mayne!

Yeeeeaahhhhhh... AYMEN. Das some clean advice mayne.
I'm so stressed 😩
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I'm so stressed 😩

:lovehug: take some time to yourself to try and relax :hugs: don't stress yourself even more
sending love :console: hope u feel better soon!
I tend to think a lot :redface:

:frown:
You should do something that helps keep you preoccupied. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovehug: take some time to yourself to try and relax :hugs: don't stress yourself even more
sending love :console: hope u feel better soon!

Thank you Cheese :hugs:
Just didn't think looking for a job would be so difficult/stressful :redface:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
There is NO job I want or could do.

Funny, as you know I'm in the exact same situation, screwed after the next three years, but I'm not as bothered by that as I should be. Much more distressed by current/shorter-term problems. I will inevitably be bricking it closer to the time though. Let me know if you find a solution... otherwise I basically have three years to live.
Kind of lonely, but luckily this isn't permanent
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Thank you Cheese :hugs:
Just didn't think looking for a job would be so difficult/stressful :redface:

That's ok :hugs:
aw best of luck with it!!! Hope u find one u like the sound of <3
anybody looking for employment in IOS app development. Potentially VERY generous pay but you must prove you have experience or a adequate education in computor science.
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Funny, as you know I'm in the exact same situation, screwed after the next three years, but I'm not as bothered by that as I should be. Much more distressed by current/shorter-term problems. I will inevitably be bricking it closer to the time though. Let me know if you find a solution... otherwise I basically have three years to live.

I dunno how other people do it. I guess a fair few still aren't quite sure, but many are. I suppose if, like me, you take no advantage of any of the opportunities thrown at you, you can't expect to suddenly pluck a passion out of thin air. I've had so many careers newsletters from Warwick and there are so many events on all the time but I've only been to like the one, because Giri was there lol. And something tells me I don't quite have the focus and quick thinking for trading..
I'm feeling a bit (very understated) grumpy.
Strangely enough I can't remember the last time I stopped to reflect on how I'm feeling.

But.. Empty would be the word I'd use to describe my current mood. Feeling a whooole lot of nothing :frown:

Latest