Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Who else will be starting brunel in September 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Bronze 7
Maths with computer science Bsc. Do you lots think that on campus accommodation would be better than traveling 3 hrs a day?

3 hrs there and back or 3 in total? Bc if it's each way then hell noo stay on campus dude
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by jeydak
3 hrs there and back or 3 in total? Bc if it's each way then hell noo stay on campus dude

Even there and back sounds too long.
Reply 22
There and back would take 3 hours
Reply 23
[QUOTE="7;73331678" Bronze="Bronze"]There and back would take 3 hours[/QUOTE

Hm it depends, itd quite long so if u can afford accommodation I'd say stay there, but it just depends on if you're okay with travelling that long. My travel journey would be same length
I'm very excited to be starting at Brunel in September. However, am in a quandry over accommodation. Staying in halls would pretty much wipe out my student loan...:s-smilie:
Original post by SabrinaRahman721
I'm very excited to be starting at Brunel in September. However, am in a quandry over accommodation. Staying in halls would pretty much wipe out my student loan...:s-smilie:

To be honest most halls are priced very well compared to a student house that would have to be rented for 51 weeks and bills
Anyone studying international politics?
Studying Mechanical Engineering
Is anyone else studying English and Film and Television Studies?
Reply 29
Original post by Mini_1999
Who else will be going to the university in September??

I will be studying Business and management (accounting)
I'm going to be studying accounting and finance at Brunel this September
anyone starting Digital design and branding MSc in Brunel this Sept?
Reply 32
I am joining Brunel to study Business Intelligence and Social Media program.
Original post by Bronze 7
Maths with computer science Bsc. Do you lots think that on campus accommodation would be better than traveling 3 hrs a day?

Definitely
when is freshers? When does it begin because i dont want to go

We have to go in first for 1 day to enrol but do you have to stay there the wholee day?
Original post by seconda1
when is freshers? When does it begin because i dont want to go

We have to go in first for 1 day to enrol but do you have to stay there the wholee day?

Freshers week is from the 18th to the Friday. You will have lectures scheduled during this week.

Choose subject
https://www.brunel.ac.uk/induction_tt/
Reply 36
Original post by jennaelizaaa
Is anyone else studying English and Film and Television Studies?

I am!
Original post by niteninja1
Freshers week is from the 18th to the Friday. You will have lectures scheduled during this week.

Choose subject
https://www.brunel.ac.uk/induction_tt/

Mine is business and management accounting but on the email it says you can enrol on the sunday 17th? From 18th to the friday its freshers which i dont want to go to but will i have to come in for lectures? Confused
Original post by seconda1
Mine is business and management accounting but on the email it says you can enrol on the sunday 17th? From 18th to the friday its freshers which i dont want to go to but will i have to come in for lectures? Confused

So the link I gave you shows all of your lectures etc for the first week.
Why do you want to miss freshers exactly?
Original post by niteninja1
So the link I gave you shows all of your lectures etc for the first week.
Why do you want to miss freshers exactly?

so is mine the management ug?

i am commuting (takes 2 hours) also just want to get on with my studies
shall i not enrol on sunday then? and go on monday 18th? since i have that lecture in the afternoon?
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending