The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not really. It is like saying I like punching people but perfer not to get punched. It is just your personal preference. But I guess you just need to be honest at the start.
You're a gem. I also have body insecurities so i probably would be the same, but i dont get men/gals so can't relate.
Original post by chungyanho
Not really. It is like saying I like punching people but perfer not to get punched. It is just your personal preference. But I guess you just need to be honest at the start.

I guess that makes sense, but I really hope the guy doesn't feel like he's getting punched in the groin when I'm doing it :laugh:

Original post by hatelife101
You're a gem. I also have body insecurities so i probably would be the same, but i dont get men/gals so can't relate.

Ah those insecurities... hopefully you'll get more comfortable, I mean I was dreading just taking my top off with my first Bf so I've definitely improved
Never been with a burrito before...
I can imagine :biggrin: but we wouldn't want Trump getting jelly now, would we?
Girl saaaame totally get u
Original post by MyAnonAccount
The question pretty much says it all. I'm a girl and I enjoy giving head but I think because of my insecurities over my body I don't enjoy reciving it that much.

Does anyone else feel the same way? And does anyone have any advice about how I could tell guys this?

I'm personally the other way around, but no it's not weird. There are people with fetishes involving faeces - that's weird.
Original post by ImagineCats
Girl saaaame totally get u

Thank God! Based on what I've seen on the internet it's just a universally accepted fact that giving just feels like work and girls only do it just to get some back.

Original post by tantalised
I can't relate. I'm a girl, and I'm totally the opposite.

Any tips on how to get more comfortable with it because I feel really bad when the guy is down there and I just don't have the heart to tell him to stop.
I'm a guy and I also prefer to give than receive. Not because of insecurities or anything like that and I do like getting head, but of all things sexual it's not my favourite. IF the girl is great at giving head then that changes everything, but IME most aren't. To me, getting a BJ isn't much "fun" - it's pleasurable, but it's a bit boring just sitting back doing nothing, so it's purely a pleasure thing for me, and in most cases I've found that I can "arrive" harder with my hand and a bit of lube than I have off of most BJs. So I mostly prefer to tug myself off than get a BJ from a pure pleasure perspective, and if I'm up for dirty fun then sex it is. Whereas, I do really enjoy going down. It's something for me to do, it's a turn-on seeing how the girl reacts to what I'm doing down there and it's a great way to ramp things up and basically get her excited to do things she might have been apprehensive about beforehand, whereas with a BJ it's pretty much, the longer the BJ goes on, the shorter the sex will be.
Original post by harrythomas14
I'm personally the other way around, but no it's not weird. There are people with fetishes involving faeces - that's weird.

Luckly faeces is not really my thing...
Luckly faeces is not really my thing...

There we go.
Thank God! Based on what I've seen on the internet it's just a universally accepted fact that giving just feels like work and girls only do it just to get some back.

No way, if I'm really into the guy then ofc I want the moment to be all about him. Kinda like a feeling of achievement only not something that in societies eyes we should be proud of, despite still being ahaha
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm a guy and I also prefer to give than receive. Not because of insecurities or anything like that and I do like getting head, but of all things sexual it's not my favourite. IF the girl is great at giving head then that changes everything, but IME most aren't. To me, getting a BJ isn't much "fun" - it's pleasurable, but it's a bit boring just sitting back doing nothing, so it's purely a pleasure thing for me, and in most cases I've found that I can "arrive" harder with my hand and a bit of lube than I have off of most BJs. So I mostly prefer to tug myself off than get a BJ from a pure pleasure perspective, and if I'm up for dirty fun then sex it is. Whereas, I do really enjoy going down. It's something for me to do, it's a turn-on seeing how the girl reacts to what I'm doing down there and it's a great way to ramp things up and basically get her excited to do things she might have been apprehensive about beforehand, whereas with a BJ it's pretty much, the longer the BJ goes on, the shorter the sex will be.

I think maybe not having much to do could be another thing for me too, I do like to get active. About the last bit though: when giving a bj, I sorta like to finish him off rather than go into sex after. Do guys prefer to finish with sex even if they get a bj?
Original post by hatelife101

armyyyyy
Original post by ImagineCats
No way, if I'm really into the guy then ofc I want the moment to be all about him. Kinda like a feeling of achievement only not something that in societies eyes we should be proud of, despite still being ahaha

Well, normally I'm only with guys that I'm really into so yeah, I do feel really happy that he's enjoying himself... especially when TOM comes around :colondollar:
About the last bit though: when giving a bj, I sorta like to finish him off rather than go into sex after. Do guys prefer to finish with sex even if they get a bj?

Really depends on the person. I mean, most guys are totally happy to just blow their beans and then that's them done when it comes to BJs, and they often separate BJs and sex as different activities entirely. Whereas many girls like to consider it foreplay, but they sometimes end up disappointed due to the guy not being aware that she also wants sex after warming up with a BJ.
I love bjs. It’s like the world to me. And its such an intimate thing to experience with another and means more than just sex and pleasure. Even if the girl is not good at it I would still love every moment of it, so long as she is willing to put the time to finish me off orally. I could go all day, in fact I wish I could find some one who would like to do that. Sadly I’m not so interested in giving, so someone like you who wants give and not get sounds wonderful 😊 and would love to have some one like you. It’s fine you don’t like to get head. But if it’s a confidence thing maybe after a while you will feel comfortable enough after being with the same guy long enough.
Look at all these cucked boys saying they prefer giving rather than receiving.

I love receiving.

Any tips on how to get more comfortable with it because I feel really bad when the guy is down there and I just don't have the heart to tell him to stop.

If you don’t want him to just say “it’s ok, you don’t have to” say it with a smile to re assure him and be honest. Just say your not into getting eaten out and would rather him f*** you. Unless he specifically likes to eat out then I’m sure he is gana love to hear that you want him to stick his d**k inside you. I have the same issue with my gf. She does not like it often and would rather me f*** her
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending