The Student Room Group

Awaiting confirmation after registering

Hello,

The uni I'm at requires returning students to re-register and enroll for modules using an online "self-service banner". The deadline to do this was the end of June. I've completed everything and have apparently been re-registered to the uni, however the payments (both tuition loan and maintenance) still say "awaiting confirmation". It has been over 2 months since my registration was complete, so I don't know if the uni has confirmed my presence there with SFE, to confirm my payments. All of my paperwork has been sent, and my application is apparently complete, aside from the lack of confirmation from uni.

Is this just something to do with online registration? Or do I have to go to the uni again with my loan confirmation letter, like I did last year? I will start my second year the week after the first years arrive for Freshers, and I won't be at uni at all during Freshers anyway because of a trip. Perhaps I'm just being a worrywart! I appreciate any help.
Original post by Yarunika
Hello,

The uni I'm at requires returning students to re-register and enroll for modules using an online "self-service banner". The deadline to do this was the end of June. I've completed everything and have apparently been re-registered to the uni, however the payments (both tuition loan and maintenance) still say "awaiting confirmation". It has been over 2 months since my registration was complete, so I don't know if the uni has confirmed my presence there with SFE, to confirm my payments. All of my paperwork has been sent, and my application is apparently complete, aside from the lack of confirmation from uni.

Is this just something to do with online registration? Or do I have to go to the uni again with my loan confirmation letter, like I did last year? I will start my second year the week after the first years arrive for Freshers, and I won't be at uni at all during Freshers anyway because of a trip. Perhaps I'm just being a worrywart! I appreciate any help.

Hi Yarunika,

The payment dates on your payment schedule coincide with the term start dates of your course, as listed by your university on our database.

You will never receive your first payment before the proposed date on your payment schedule. That is an expected date and payment will be submitted on confirmation of registration from your university.

Once confirmation received, the payment is automatically released and a bank transfer takes between three to five working days. You can check when your payment is submitted from the view payment tab on your online account.

Thanks Rona
If I have given my entitlement letter to my college as I'm doing a HND, when will I get my loan through?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending