The Student Room Group

TSR Storytelling Thread Part 2

Original idea from @Rhythmical.

Original post by Rhythmical
So I have had this crazy idea for a while where we write some wacky, creative and witty stories about TSR users just for the banter but to get our creative juices flowing...

I have a story that should be split into two parts but if anyone wants to go first, feel free :holmes:

Part one can be found here.

To catch up from the story from the previous thread, you can find all previous parts here.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
At the bar, @rhythmical and @13 1 20 8 42 were chilling.
“I guess we never officially got married in the end?” Rhythmical remarked.
“Yeah, we could have a secret wedding, just you and me I know a place not far from here…” @13 1 20 8 4 started
“Let’s go” Rhythmical said quickly and @13 1 20 8 42 took her hand and they ran out.
They did not notice three figures following their every move [@Nunchuck-master-2334 , @bizzy_penguin and @TSR Mustafa

“Vegas’ll do”

“Vegas?”

“Yeah, Vegas, you gotta problem with that?”

“We’re not there already.”

@13 1 20 8 42 walked @Rhythmical home to pack for Vegas.

-

*come in weeb1, do you copy?*

*I copy, weeb2?*

*sup fam, weeb leader?*

*Roger. Close in.*

-

A can rolled behind Rhythmical, she turned behind her.
It was nothing.

“You alright?”questioned @13 1 20 8 42

“It’s been one heck of a day darling,” replied Rhythmical.

“You can say that agai-* @Nunchuck-master-2334 had pounced on him, nunchucks going wild. @TSR Mustafa attempted to capture Rhythmical, but she was having none of that.
@13 1 20 8 42 was heckled by @bizzy_penguin as @nunchuck-master2334 lost his nunchucks to the

“ARGH, GET OFF ME” Rhythmical screamed as she shoved @bizzy_penguin onto the floor from @13 1 20 8 42, rendering bizzy unconscious. She ran with @13 1 20 8 42, away from the wrath of @tsr Mustafa in the distance.

“Vegas couldn’t come sooner Rhythmical”.

In French accent “3 years later”…

@XOR_ and @UWS had split up over an argument on the flavour of ice cream to get with their pizza takeaway. XOR had wanted Ben and Jerry’s fish food but UWS insisted on cookie dough. Their relationship could progress no further.

Consequently XOR had found residence in the home of @WoodyMKC who was enjoying playing weird spaceship game thingies with XOR.

-

@AndrewSCO , whilst facing a temporary TSR ban, had come across the wonderful @mali473 . Unfortunately his mean ways had not quite disappeared as he had been carded thrice since for bullying the poor girl. @04MR17 was keeping them in check whilst sending out the latest counting bulletin.

-

@CoolCavy had @Protostar, @EC and @Airmed round for a sleepover. They were reading Cavy’s new guinea pig a bedtime story. Cute!

-

was hosting a party and was sharing dank memes with @Paracosm who was telling serah.exe all about his new iphone89. At the bar, @Plantagenet Crown . was debating with @AngryJellyfish over who should’ve won the TSR award for the best use of emojis :noway:

-

@KyleH123 had received a postcard from Rhythmical. A lovely night-time scene from Vegas, with details of the newly-weds on the reverse.

-

@UWS , having broken up with xor, had bumped into @Michiyo whilst on the way into town. The two went for coffee :mmm:

-

@the beaɾ sat on his sofa, at home, watching the university challenge from yesterday. Suddenly there was a knock on his front door….

The story continues :woo:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
I see my ship has made its way into the story :mmm:

Really excited for this one!
Reply 3
“Vegas’ll do”

“Vegas?”

-

*I copy, weeb2?*

*sup fam, weeb leader?*

*Roger. Close in.*

-

It was nothing.

“You can say that agai-* @Nunchuck-master-2334 had pounced on him, nunchucks going wild. @TSR Mustafa attempted to capture Rhythmical, but she was having none of that.
@13 1 20 8 42 was heckled by @bizzy_penguin as @nunchuck-master2334 lost his nunchucks to the

“ARGH, GET OFF ME” Rhythmical screamed as she shoved @bizzy_penguin onto the floor from @13 1 20 8 42, rendering bizzy unconscious. She ran with @13 1 20 8 42, away from the wrath of @tsr Mustafa in the distance.

@XOR_ and @UWS had split up over an argument on the flavour of ice cream to get with their pizza takeaway. XOR had wanted Ben and Jerry’s fish food but UWS insisted on cookie dough. Their relationship could progress no further.

Consequently XOR had found residence in the home of @WoodyMKC who was enjoying playing weird spaceship game thingies with XOR.

-

@AndrewSCO , whilst facing a temporary TSR ban, had come across the wonderful @mali473 . Unfortunately his mean ways had not quite disappeared as he had been carded thrice since for bullying the poor girl. @04MR17 was keeping them in check whilst sending out the latest counting bulletin.

-

@CoolCavy had @Protostar, @EC and @Airmed round for a sleepover. They were reading Cavy’s new guinea pig a bedtime story. Cute!

-

@serah.exe was hosting a party and was sharing dank memes with @Paracosm who was telling serah.exe all about his new iphone89. At the bar, @troubadour. was debating with @AngryJellyfish over who should’ve won the TSR award for the best use of emojis :noway:

-

@KyleH123 had received a postcard from Rhythmical. A lovely night-time scene from Vegas, with details of the newly-weds on the reverse.

-

@UWS , having broken up with xor, had bumped into @Michiyo whilst on the way into town. The two went for coffee :mmm:

-

@the beaɾ sat on his sofa, at home, watching the university challenge from yesterday. Suddenly there was a knock on his front door….

OMG I made it into the famous TSR storytelling thread?! :zomg: I am flattered :adore:

I remember following this when it was ongoing and I had six gems and wishing I was in it too with everyone else. It is like a dream come true. :daydreaming:

@UWS and I went for a very platonic and friendly coffee (actually, he drank coffee while I had some water/lemonade/smoothie/non-alcoholic cocktail), so do not get any funny ideas :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by UWS
I see my ship has made its way into the story :mmm:

Really excited for this one!

:teehee: :giggle:
Original post by Michiyo
OMG I made it into the famous TSR storytelling thread?! :zomg: I am flattered :adore:

I remember following this when it was ongoing and wishing I was in it too with everyone else. It is like a dream come true. :daydreaming:

@UWS and I went for a very platonic and friendly coffee (actually, he drank coffee while I had some water/lemonade/smoothie/non-alcoholic cocktail), so do not get any funny ideas :wink:

:hat2:

xD
Reply 5
Original post by Michiyo

I remember following this when it was ongoing and wishing I was in it too with everyone else. It is like a dream come true. :daydreaming:

Cheese is the storyteller, I'm sure she has some interesting ideas up there :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
Cheese is the storyteller, I'm sure she has some interesting ideas up there :rofl:

Of course she does :toofunny:
Original post by UWS

Original post by Michiyo
Of course she does :toofunny:

I mean no spoilers but

Spoiler

Reply 8
I mean no spoilers but

Spoiler

Looking forward to your crazy plans, dearest Cheese :awesome:
:hugs: me too ngl xD
Original post by Michiyo
Looking forward to your crazy plans, dearest Cheese :awesome:
Mali has forgiven me
@mali473 can u confirm pls?
Original post by AndrewSCO
Mali has forgiven me
@mali473 can u confirm pls?

I haven't forgiven him yet :/
“Vegas’ll do”

“Vegas?”

-

*I copy, weeb2?*

*sup fam, weeb leader?*

*Roger. Close in.*

-

It was nothing.

-

-

-

@serah.exe was hosting a party and was sharing dank memes with @Paracosm who was telling serah.exe all about his new iphone89. At the bar, @Plantagenet Crown . was debating with @AngryJellyfish over who should’ve won the TSR award for the best use of emojis :noway:

-

-

-

I love this lmaoooo, my first mention in This thread hahahah x)
“Vegas’ll do”

“Vegas?”

-

*I copy, weeb2?*

*sup fam, weeb leader?*

*Roger. Close in.*

-

It was nothing.

-

-

-

@serah.exe was hosting a party and was sharing dank memes with @Paracosm who was telling serah.exe all about his new iphone89. At the bar, @Plantagenet Crown . was debating with @AngryJellyfish over who should’ve won the TSR award for the best use of emojis :noway:

-

-

-

Could be worse.
“You can say that agai-* @Nunchuck-master-2334 had pounced on him, nunchucks going wild.

:lol:
Finally!
A reason to just whack someone!
@CheeseIsVeg :party: storytelling is BACK! :jumphug:
(if you need any help with ideas, I can help if you need :yes: ) Awesome so far!

PART 2

@the bear answered the door. It’s none other than the beautiful, bubbling @BlinkyBill

“Bear, I come with great news –“

“Have I won a TSR tee?”

“No bear –“

“Are you requiring some assistance up in TSR HQ?”

“BEAR!”

“What is it Blinky?” Bear said all embarrassed.

“You’re being awarded the very first 13th gem. I wanted to tell you in person because we’re holding a party in your honour!

Bear was speechless. A 13th gem! Well he never…
He thanked Blinky and she made her way home.

With this news Bear had to share! He phoned up @CheeseIsVeg.

“Cheese, cheese, I’m receiving TSR’s first 13th gem ever! Come to my party? :ahee:
“Ooh bear, felicitations! Of course I will come!”

Little did the pair know that their call was being traced by @TSR Mustafa

-

*This is weeb1, I have some important information. Meet at destination Anime. Over *

*I’ll be there weeb1*

*Roger*

*This is weeb leader. You all better be there.*

-

Cheese could not contain her excitement. She phoned up various people.

Firstly she called up @Michiyo whom was equally overjoyed, she quickly spread the news to @Mystelle , @Steljoy and @Jack22031994 who hoped there would be free drinks. Then @04MR17 who was quite jealous at first but then decided to come as he assumed he would be able to do lots of advertising for CTAM. He started to print more leaflets as @Edminzodo figured out which pharaoh to impersonate at the party.
Then @IKEAPanda37 was notified. Immediately he went to Ikea and bought a load of super Swedish snacks for the party. He was thrilled!
@ForestShadow tagged along with . They had ace kung fu moves they wanted to show each other.
Cheese told @CoolCavy who then invited @StrawbAri and @Airmed and @Plagioclase .
@XOR_ wondered if he could cope with seeing @UWS again but he decided that if there was free pizza, he could do it.
@mali473 and @AndrewSCO fought over who was going to be the front of the camel and who was going to be the rear :mmm:
@chelseadagg3r was excited at the sound of a party and arranged lifts with @Paracosm and @Protostar
@13 1 20 8 42 decided to come for the bantz.
@Reality Check checked the reality of him arriving on time. It was not looking good for him but being fashionably late was better than nothing, right?
@Quizlet was busy learning some French vocabularly on www.quizlet.com when he heard the news. Immediately he invited @Matrix123 @AppleB and @ThatsAGoodOne349 along with his section leader @AngryJellyfish :mmm:.

-

“Welcome all. It is I, Weeb leader 1. I am glad we have met at last. I knew this time would come and now it is time to embrace it. We shall rise up on this day and continue to rise up forever more”

“You heard about the party then weeb leader?” asked weeb 1 @bizzy_penguin .

“Yes, it means that now is the time to carry out our plans”, the weeb leader replied.

“When do we start, weeb leader?” @TSR Mustafa enquired.
“Tonight.”

-

At TSR HQ @BurstingBubbles was about, helping @shadowdweller tidy up the blob shelf. @Captain Jack was admiring their work, “would you two like to keep one as a reward for helping us out here?”. They squealed in delight and chose the blobbiest blob to care for as their own. Hugging Monsieur Jack, the two proceeded to gather up their things before they closed up the office for the night.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS A CRASH!

The story continues. Stay tuned.

MASSIVE THANKS TO THE AMAZING MICHIYO FOR HER HELP <3
(edited 6 years ago)

PART 2

@the bear answered the door. It’s none other than the beautiful, bubbling @BlinkyBill

“Bear, I come with great news –“

“Have I won a TSR tee?”

“No bear –“

“Are you requiring some assistance up in TSR HQ?”

“BEAR!”

“What is it Blinky?” Bear said all embarrassed.

“You’re being awarded the very first 13th gem. I wanted to tell you in person because we’re holding a party in your honour!

Bear was speechless. A 13th gem! Well he never…
He thanked Blinky and she made her way home.

With this news Bear had to share! He phoned up @CheeseIsVeg.

“Cheese, cheese, I’m receiving TSR’s first 13th gem ever! Come to my party? :ahee:
“Ooh bear, felicitations! Of course I will come!”

Little did the pair know that their call was being traced by @TSR Mustafa

-

*This is weeb1, I have some important information. Meet at destination Anime. Over *

*I’ll be there weeb1*

*Roger*

*This is weeb leader. You all better be there.*

-

Cheese could not contain her excitement. She phoned up various people.

Firstly she called up @Michiyo whom was equally overjoyed, she quickly spread the news to @Mystelle , @Steljoy and @Jack22031994 who hoped there would be free drinks. Then @04MR17 who was quite jealous at first but then decided to come as he assumed he would be able to do lots of advertising for CTAM. He started to print more leaflets as @Edminzodo figured out which pharaoh to impersonate at the party.
Then @IKEAPanda37 was notified. Immediately he went to Ikea and bought a load of super Swedish snacks for the party. He was thrilled!
@ForestShadow tagged along with @serah.exe. They had ace kung fu moves they wanted to show each other.
Cheese told @CoolCavy who then invited @StrawbAri and @Airmed and @Plagioclase .
@XOR_ wondered if he could cope with seeing @UWS again but he decided that if there was free pizza, he could do it.
@mali473 and @AndrewSCO fought over who was going to be the front of the camel and who was going to be the rear :mmm:
@chelseadagg3r was excited at the sound of a party and arranged lifts with @Paracosm and @Protostar
@13 1 20 8 42 decided to come for the bantz.
@Reality Check checked the reality of him arriving on time. It was not looking good for him but being fashionably late was better than nothing, right?
@Quizlet was busy learning some French vocabularly on www.quizlet.com when he heard the news. Immediately he invited @Matrix123 @AppleB and @ThatsAGoodOne349 along with his section leader @AngryJellyfish :mmm:.

-

“Welcome all. It is I, Weeb leader 1. I am glad we have met at last. I knew this time would come and now it is time to embrace it. We shall rise up on this day and continue to rise up forever more”

“You heard about the party then weeb leader?” asked weeb 1 @bizzy_penguin .

“Yes, it means that now is the time to carry out our plans”, the weeb leader replied.

“When do we start, weeb leader?” @TSR Mustafa enquired.
“Tonight.”

-

At TSR HQ @BurstingBubbles was about, helping @shadowdweller tidy up the blob shelf. @Captain Jack was admiring their work, “would you two like to keep one as a reward for helping us out here?”. They squealed in delight and chose the blobbiest blob to care for as their own. Hugging Monsieur Jack, the two proceeded to gather up their things before they closed up the office for the night.

SUDDENLY THERE WAS A CRASH!

The story continues. Stay tuned.

MASSIVE THANKS TO THE AMAZING MICHIYO FOR HER HELP <3

Lmao weeb leader got me in stitches
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lmao weeb leader got me in stitches

I knew u would like it xoxoox

Quick Reply

Latest