The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Feeling like a really need a holiday!

2 weeks of lounging on the beach soaking up them rays sipping on an ice cold beer :yy:

Seems I'll have to wait until next year though :sad:
mi tiyad
cool calm and collected
My brain was seemingly deteriorating for a long time until recently. Pretty sure my effective IQ was like double digits a few days ago. But I finally concluded that sleeping might make a difference and now I've had a mental revival of sorts. Feel much sharper and no longer retarded like I haven't in a long time.
Still haven't worked in weeks though because either way I don't give two sh*ts about maths anymore.
Reply 8684
Original post by IrrationalRoot
My brain was seemingly deteriorating for a long time until recently. Pretty sure my effective IQ was like double digits a few days ago. But I finally concluded that sleeping might make a difference and now I've had a mental revival of sorts. Feel much sharper and no longer retarded like I haven't in a long time.
Still haven't worked in weeks though because either way I don't give two sh*ts about maths anymore.

That's good, at least something is going right. I get what you mean about university even though I don't go there lol. Just started A-Levels and I can't be bothered for them.
Original post by Dr Strange
Aww okay - I'm glad to hear it :ahee: Hope you had a good Eid btw :yep:

And yep do tell :tongue:
You might be interested to know that I've also picked up Looking for Alaska :biggrin:

My Eid was okay :redface:

Will do :colone:

I'm nervous about you reading it because you'll either love it or loathe and idk what you think of YA :redface: :lol:
Not :colonhash: just :sigh: and :cry2: and :cry:and :frown: and :sad:
I don't know why I agreed to this. It has me down in the dumps and there's no way out for a loonngggg time.
Original post by MrsMars
My Eid was okay :redface:

Will do :colone:

I'm nervous about you reading it because you'll either love it or loathe and idk what you think of YA :redface: :lol:

Aww :console: Wasn't too great for me either :lol:

:lol: Interesting :hmmmm: I had a few minutes spare so managed to get through around 40 pages today, but I probably won't have much time until the weekend, so all will be revealed next week :tongue:
Had a lovely day but am exhausted :giggle:
Not really looking forward to being stressed at school because I may breakdown a lot
Haircut is on Friday morning and I still have no idea what to do. If I get it cut short, I won't have fairytale long hair anymore and it will probably look like a helmet because my hair is so bushy. If I keep it long, it will just be same old same old and it's hard to deal with.

I don't want medium length hair because I think it's boring.

*sigh*
Better than before phew
I'm writing an essay which has become wayyy more mathematical (set-theoretic) than I intended and it doesn't help that my lecture notes are incomprehensible. My brain hurts.
:argh:
Reply 8694
Heyy, I have made a new blog on blogspot, which you can check out and if you could spread the link to it around that would be great! thankss! :smile: - http://randommays.blogspot.co.uk/
Don't know why I feel so drunk when I'm hungry. Drunk like saying the most bizarre crap
Just not good. I don't know why. Can't shake the feeling off.
I feel like I'm making a massive mistake. =) I'm suuuper scared.
Original post by ravioliyears

:hugs:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every time I think I'm doing something that might be going the right way for once, life smacks me in the face screaming "Wrong way mister"

What did I do to deserve this kind of life? :ashamed:
kinda sad but hella rad
kinda care, kinda don't

Latest