The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Booking a time slot for university

Im moving to MMU next week and have heard people talking about booking a time slot for moving in weekend but I cant seem to find anything on it. Does anyone know how to do this?
Hello Ria, you should have gotten an email looking like this...

Click on "Start your Welcome now" when you click on the link it will send you to a website called 'Browzer' You will have to sign in and make an account I believe and put some details in. O

Once done that you will then click on a tab with your accommodation name, so for me it was 'Birley' When clicking on that tab it will send you to a page on that page it will have a title saying "MOVING IN WEEKEND" and below will be a date which you will be moving in for me it is "Saturday 16th September" click on that link and it will send you to a page, click on register.

When clicked on register a tab will appear which will allow you to look at time slots which are available, Click on the down bar saying '0' and make it '1' on your preferred time slot.

Click checkout and put your details in and a printable receipt will be sent you via email.

All time slots are half an hour long but you can make it a 1 hour time slot by repeating this process and choosing the time slot before or after your first time slot.

Hope this has helped Ria and good luck! x
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by riajohnson10
Im moving to MMU next week and have heard people talking about booking a time slot for moving in weekend but I cant seem to find anything on it. Does anyone know how to do this?

If you haven't received the email from the Student Living team mentioned above, then I would recommend that you contact them at 0161 247 2958 or [email protected]. They will be able to look into it for you :smile:

Rebecca
Hi I haven't received this either but I'm going to be living at Liberty Central which is a partner accommodation so I assume their process might be different?Any info?
Original post by SteBrazier95
Hi I haven't received this either but I'm going to be living at Liberty Central which is a partner accommodation so I assume their process might be different?Any info?

The Liberty Central accommodation is owned by Liberty Living. I would therefore contact them in the first instance to check what happens over Move in Weekend.

They can be contacted at 0161 908 7000 or [email protected].

I hope this helps :smile:

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending