The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

cranbrook avenue

Hey, just wanted to see if anyone is in same house as im on the student houses fb group but theres no one in the house ive got so im going to try here, im on cranbrook avenue :biggrin:
Which number? If you don't mind me asking as I'm trying to look too but cant find anyone or any posts about it
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by saradaniela
Which number? If you don't mind me asking as I'm trying to look too but cant find anyone or any posts about it

Im 76! :smile:
Original post by tonimaria
Im 76! :smile:

Aww okay, I'm 99 and can find literally no one
Aww okay, I'm 99 and can find literally no one

Do you have facebook? As there's a group chat for student housing and there's loads of people from cranbrook, let me know your name/pic of fb and I'll add u on the chat if you want! :smile:
Original post by tonimaria
Do you have facebook? As there's a group chat for student housing and there's loads of people from cranbrook, let me know your name/pic of fb and I'll add u on the chat if you want! :smile:

Yes pleaseee, my name is Sara Daniela Brites and I'm wearing a red top in my picture, I think because of my privacy setting you may need to add me as a friend to do that but you can always remove me after aha :smile:
Yes pleaseee, my name is Sara Daniela Brites and I'm wearing a red top in my picture, I think because of my privacy setting you may need to add me as a friend to do that but you can always remove me after aha :smile:

I've added you please say it was you haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply