The Student Room Group

Why am i so offended by this??

A guy who was in my flat in first year of uni unfollowed me on instagram. It seems really out if the blue though because he used to be really friendly and always liked every single one of my pics. I just posted a selfie and he unfollowed - maybe its cos I'm ugly. The weird thing is that he still has me on Facebook and snapchat. He messaged me out of the blue asking if I'm ok after seeing something nasty my ex said. It was really awkward i just said yh I'm fine. I can't help feeling offended and confused by all this i just wish i knew the reason why he unfollowed. he is still following all the other flatmates and people from uni so i keep crying and thinking I'm not good enough and not as good as everyone else who was in the flat

Scroll to see replies

You're overthinking it. I wouldn't worry about it.
Maybe you were an ass to him when he messaged you
Original post by Anonymous
A guy who was in my flat in first year of uni unfollowed me on instagram. It seems really out if the blue though because he used to be really friendly and always liked every single one of my pics. I just posted a selfie and he unfollowed - maybe its cos I'm ugly. The weird thing is that he still has me on Facebook and snapchat. He messaged me out of the blue asking if I'm ok after seeing something nasty my ex said. It was really awkward i just said yh I'm fine. I can't help feeling offended and confused by all this i just wish i knew the reason why he unfollowed. he is still following all the other flatmates and people from uni so i keep crying and thinking I'm not good enough and not as good as everyone else who was in the flat

maybe he was only pretending to get along with you but really he didnt like you
First world issues. It's just an unfollow. It means nothing
Reply 5
Because you have a crush on him and can't accept that he doesn't like you.
He might've accidentally unfollowed you
Since Instagram's new update it's a little messed up, it's quite possible he doesn't even know he's not following you. Either way I wouldn't overthink it.
Hurricane Irma is slowly devouring entire islands but the world is too busy figuring out why OP's friend removed him from instagram, I think this is enough evidence to why we are a terrible species.
Somebody unfollowing you on Instagram means nothing, the whole thing is just stupid
Reply 10
Original post by TastyChicken
Hurricane Irma is slowly devouring entire islands but the world is too busy figuring out why OP's friend removed him from instagram, I think this is enough evidence to why we are a terrible species.

5.500 children die every day in east Africa, but the TastyChicken is too busy figuring out why hurricane Irma is slowly devouring entire islands. I think this is enough evidence to why we are a terrible species.
Probably because you post too much.
I don't think it means that much - he is still friends with you on Facebook and Snapchat. Don't dwell on it. Why are you so upset, were you really close friends before?
Probably wants a good follower:following ratio lol. (I totally don't do that...) don't take it to heart, he probably just saw the photo and thought he'd probably not see you again ! X
Original post by lulno
5.500 children die every day in east Africa, but the TastyChicken is too busy figuring out why hurricane Irma is slowly devouring entire islands. I think this is enough evidence to why we are a terrible species.

According to Steven Hawking we as a human race will go extinct if we do not leave earth within the next 1000 years, BUT lulno is too busy stating that 5500 children die every day in east Africa, who is also criticizing me for trying to figure out why hurricane Irma is slowly devouring entire islands, due to OP's statement on the removal of his friend status with his supposed friend on Instagram.

:fight:
What's your instagram?
If you're really so bothered about followers I'll give you an extra
Crying because someone unfollowed you? Good lord, get a grip.
I've always been paranoid and also my ex keeps chatting **** about me i wouldnt be surprised if it was him stirring the pot
everyone can stop getting up in my grill cos of this, if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Crying because someone unfollowed you? Good lord, get a grip.

Imagine what had happened if he... (difficult for me to say this)... had been ... BLOCKED.:puke: Terrifying thought.
People are literally dying in wars and natural disasters and all you care about is an unfollow....seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending