The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So this is what a heartbreak feels like...
Everything hurts
Everything is bad
Original post by Serine Soul
I'll get the flamingo slippers dw

smh gotta wait for bday then
I'm lacking all confidence and seem to be filled with anxiety. I'm applying for jobs and I'm starting a new course however there is just this strong feeling that I will **** up because its happened before. I lost my job because of my mental health issues what if that happens again? I failed my A levels because of my mental health what if that happens again? I think my anxiety is justified because both those things can knock your confidence and I'm just finding it really difficult to get back up again. Even after an interview where I think I got the job, I can't help but think about all the things that could go wrong whilst I work and now I don't want to do anything but curl into a little ball in my bed and cry.
@DrStrange I finished it this morning :cry2:
Feel horribly mortified. Upset, sick and disgusted at how far some people can go to hurt others. #theworld
nervous :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
nervous :redface:

:lovehug: It's gonna be alright <3
Not even 0/10 tbh
Scared to go to bed because I watched a scary movie

And I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow...
Well, I ended up binging the new season of Bojack Horseman twice in its first day of release. I feel pretty weird, I guess.
Super spooked at this empty tram stop

Tram comes in 10 mins :frown:
Had ANOTHER bad dream about my house. Firstly, it was revealed that the bedrooms were identical the ones in my house and I was so disappointed. Then, we were in the kitchen and I had taken too long to claim cupboards - all the lower ones were taken and the only ones left were the high up ones that I couldn't reach.:frown:
Original post by MrsMars
@DrStrange I finished it this morning :cry2:

:hide: What do you think of it? :ninja:
I feel grateful but worried
I know it's not good when I haven't managed to open my curtains for a few days. I'm just going to hug myself and go to sleep. Really don't care that I am lying next to the door. No one can get in. Good. I don't know why I am getting these cramps. And yes I am feeling low. And tired.
Original post by Dr Strange
:hide: What do you think of it? :ninja:

It's a very thought provoking book, and very applicable to events of today. A great read, but the ending frustrated me and I felt it was a little too unrealistic.

You? :h:
Annoyed :colonhash: My babies have come early so I have to be in 'fun mode'
They're currently watching some diy stuff, after forcing me to get up and jumping on me. Fun
:lovehug:

Latest