The Student Room Group

Which teeth whitening product is the best?

What do you use? I'm just starting out and I heard crest do good whitening strips but apparently it's banned in the UK.
Original post by Charlotte_Ma
What do you use? I'm just starting out and I heard crest do good whitening strips but apparently it's banned in the UK.

I've used a teeth whitening kit like this one on Amazon Teeth Whitening Strips and it actually works pretty well. Far better than any kind of toothpaste but obviously not as good as going to the dentist and getting them whitened.

Definitely check out the whitening kits though, they work a lot better than you might expect.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I've used a teeth whitening kit like this one on Amazon Teeth Whitening Strips and it actually works pretty well. Far better than any kind of toothpaste but obviously not as good as going to the dentist and getting them whitened.

Definitely check out the whitening kits though, they work a lot better than you might expect.

Thanks, I will check it out :smile:
Original post by Charlotte_Ma

They're available on eBay, they're brilliant but they do make your teeth pretty sensitive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending