The Student Room Group

Who here hates people?

Poll

Do you hate people?

I often say I hate people when I've had a sh*tty day/week/month but I know some who say this ALL the time. I even had a guy introduce himself by announcing his hatred for people. What I don't get is people who say they hate people, seem to be loved by people lol
Maybe they mean to say that they hate everyone that isn't "like" them
This kind of social interaction just makes hard days for the hateful people
I've experienced
How can you hate EVERYONE on the face of the Earth?
Come on, be REALISTIC.
I don't hate people. I happen to be one. Everyone I love is one, too.

Be kinda self-defeating to hate people.
people who genuinely mean and proudly state "i hAtE pEOpLE" are the world's biggest edgelords
Original post by basicallyshrek
I often say I hate people when I've had a sh*tty day/week/month but I know some who say this ALL the time. I even had a guy introduce himself by announcing his hatred for people. What I don't get is people who say they hate people, seem to be loved by people lol

Clearly playing hard to get works for everyone then not just prospective partners
i'm so angry at the world rn lol, yeah i hate everyone
breathe and i'll be sure to be pissed off
I hate people, I am a misanthrope for strong conviction: I think that they are the worst what live on earth. Almost of those are incapable of learning from their mistakes, doing all the wrong things again (although they know the things are wrong), are stubborn to change their live, even if they are aware of the consequences and the worst of all things: this is an endless cycle! it happens again and again, from one to another generation. I swear, if I can, I would kill them all!

Up until then I live my life with the people around me and share! :h:
Reply 9
Pfffft, I just find the people that I'm forced to be around (like school) to be thoroughly irritating but, in general, when it comes to people I have little to no patience. Especially when people in public don't consider how other people feel because of their actions and have no sort of knowledge on social/public etiquette (basically you don't shout in public and when you sit down to eat turn your phone off)
It's probably something I should sort out with myself but that (from what I think/see) means I have to talk to people. It's not that I lazy and don't care, I just rather not have to talk to someone. I'm suprised I have friends really...
Original post by username3181694
How can you hate EVERYONE on the face of the Earth?
Come on, be REALISTIC.

If we consider people as individuals, we really can't. But if people generalize the others, as I do in a certain degree, it is possible. All the good traits are hardly seen, the bad ones all the more better. We rather think negative about strangers around us than positive, that makes it easier for hatred.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending