The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
In just under two weeks I'll be moving out - can't wait :woo:
:ditto:

:five:
(edited 6 years ago)
Sad- my boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby for 10 months with no luckJust found out I'm infertile due to endometriosis and I'm only 20 years old All my plans for the future seem ruined now 😔
I've slept for like five hours over the past sixty. I feel sort of empty. But in a good way, I guess. I don't know.
Original post by TheGreatBethsby
Sad- my boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby for 10 months with no luckJust found out I'm infertile due to endometriosis and I'm only 20 years old All my plans for the future seem ruined now 😔

So so sorry to hear this! Does your boyfriend know? :hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
So so sorry to hear this! Does your boyfriend know? :hugs:

Yes he knows, it's such a struggle being told something like this at such a young age. My boyfriend is very traditional too in the way that he treats me
He's an old romantic and loves babies so he's heartbroken really
Not really sure what the way forward is from here 😪
I'm feeling tired (see time) but okay...

Had a few messages that TSR are banning people - seems a little odd.

Weather in UK this weekend will be better than that in US, ie Florida this weekend so...

Good luck to them and let us be thankful we do not have such terribly devastating weather.
Original post by Paracosm
Welcome to part five! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

im okay!! very excited to be moving to uni (i move in ten days and i keep looking around just getting excited to pack everything lmao)

i started to take my anti-depressants again, so i'm a little shaky and jumpy, and my anxiety is through the roof, so im not sleeping much either. im hoping it'll cool down in time for when i move. (and then i can up them up to what they're supposed to be lol)
Original post by TheGreatBethsby

i'm sending all my love and hope towards you two. i hope you find a perfect alternative for a child, and that life from now on out is kind and gentle! :hugs:
Original post by Serine Soul
Sad but don't know why

ϕ: \phi : :frown: \mapsto :tongue:
I corrected someone over a word, and that seemingly annoyed them as they said "I just remembered why I stopped talking to you" making me actually wonder if I'm a bad person...

Urgh. I wish I could be someone who didn't take things to heart
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Had ANOTHER bad dream about my house. Firstly, it was revealed that the bedrooms were identical the ones in my house and I was so disappointed. Then, we were in the kitchen and I had taken too long to claim cupboards - all the lower ones were taken and the only ones left were the high up ones that I couldn't reach.:frown:[/48 set heuristic know why I am getting these cramps. And yes I am feeling low. 1359etf7fgslgyhrlf6tyyttttttttgfnd tired.

:hugs: do you know why you're getting dreama about your house? :console: are you moving? :smile:

Original post by starfab
Annoyed :colonhash: My babies have come early so I have to be in 'fun mode'
They're currently watching some diy stuff, after forcing me to get up and jumping on me. Fun

You have babies? :puppyeyes: please introduce them to me - I shall teach them a lesson :colone:

Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur
How am I feeling?

Trust me...you don't want to know :colone:

:rofl:

And you do not know how your family would manage to live without you sweetie :hugs:
Your* home :smile:
I hope you are OK now! :biggrin: love you so much :cube:

Original post by 04MR17
I've just sat listening to Lucy's woes.
It's been fun.

Spoiler

Whoa how do you count your post? :zomg:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Castro Saint
Just woke up from a 14 hour sleep and it was amazing ngl

Did you actually sleep though or did you day dream? :daydreaming:
Original post by The_Internet
I corrected someone over a word, and that seemingly annoyed them as they said "I just remembered why I stopped talking to you" making me actually wonder if I'm a bad person...

Urgh. I wish I could be someone who didn't take things to heart

Just remember it is not going to make a difference to them whether you think you are a good or bad person. Believe in yourself :h: you are not a bad person :cube:

Though I get you :sigh: I take everything to heart as well! Woukd definitely take this to heart :redface: but we will be strong :yep:
Original post by LunaCat
Did you actually sleep though or did you day dream? :daydreaming:

I actually slept. Back to my pattern of 4/5 hours a night now :colonhash: :frown:
Original post by Castro Saint
I actually slept. Back to my pattern of 4/5 hours a night now :colonhash: :frown:

OK :zomg:

:hugs: because of work?
Overwhelmed- so many people who have no reason to care, care. I will reply to everyone in due time. Tysm
The new app's PMs are very messed up :frown: there is 1 PM that keeps appearing as 'unread' eventhough I have read it and deleted it. To make it worse it is a very creepy PM... I have to log out everytime in fear of my dad seeing :cry: why do I have to live in fear all the time - I very much envy others who don't :sad:
I have a reason to care :lovehug:

Some care simply because they like you :yep:

Don't be overwhelmed by this sis. Just make sure you are OK. Reply when/if you want!
I keep having some horrible dreams where I get attacked, mostly sexually, by people I know :frown:
Original post by Serine Soul
I keep having some horrible dreams where I get attacked, mostly sexually, by people I know :frown:

Has anything like that happened to you before? :console:

Latest