The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have so much work to do for tomorrow :sigh: why is education everything that counts for my family :sad:
I never thought anything could be worse than the recurring dreams I'd have as a kid, but now that I'm seeing the recurring theme of being forced to watch my dad be killed in different settings each time is making me rethink that, and it's absolutely terrifying.
Some twisted ****ed part of me wishes I'd dream about my abuse instead, even though nothing triggers my anxiety and depression more.
Is that normal? I never want to relive it, but at this point anything seems better than watching my dad get slaughtered every night.

What is this
Original post by LunaCat
I have so much work to do for tomorrow :sigh: why is education everything that counts for my family

Whoa how do you count your post? :zomg:
:hugs: I would try to answer that question, but the answer would be so long you wouldn't get any of that work done.

:lol: It's on your profile. Under your avatars.
Original post by 04MR17
:hugs: I would try to answer that question, but the answer would be so long you wouldn't get any of that work done.

It was not a question for any of you to answer but go ahead :smile: thankyou x

Do my work? No way I start before 4pm :lol: I have to tidy up upstairs (half way), hoover, empty dishwasher and iron a few clothes. I'm happy there is only a few THANK GOD haha
Feel tired and in lots of pain :redface:

Original post by LunaCat
The new app's PMs are very messed up :frown: there is 1 PM that keeps appearing as 'unread' eventhough I have read it and deleted it. To make it worse it is a very creepy PM... I have to log out everytime in fear of my dad seeing :cry: why do I have to live in fear all the time - I very much envy others who don't :sad:

Gosh I can relate :console: so much hiding
App problem has been going on for a while, I just use it to see notifs and then go onto the mobile site haha
Original post by 04MR17

Ohhhhhh I thought you said that many posts in this thread
Where is everyone? I've seldom seen the Chat forum so inactive in the daytime before. :eek:
Reply 8827
tired...my pal made me sleep on the couch and took my bed 😒
Original post by Snufkin
Where is everyone? I've seldom seen the Chat forum so inactive in the daytime before. :eek:
Here :wavey:

I had a lie-in Okay?

It is a Sunday...
Original post by 04MR17
Here :wavey:

I had a lie-in Okay?

It is a Sunday...

Lol... but seriously, there are hardly any threads. That's unusual for Chat, no?
Original post by LunaCat
Has anything like that happened to you before? :console:

Not at all, but there's a guy who's been creeping me out recently so I guess it stems from that :/
Original post by LunaCat
OK :zomg:

:hugs: because of work?

I wish it was because of something rational like work. But no, I just can't switch my brain off at night.
Original post by Serine Soul
Not at all, but there's a guy who's been creeping me out recently so I guess it stems from that :/

Aw no! Do you talk to him? If so try to cut contact :redface:
Original post by Castro Saint
I wish it was because of something rational like work. But no, I just can't switch my brain off at night.

Insomnia related? Have you considered seeing your GP about that?
I feel like the cause of some people's mood. They probably feel the other way.
I feel like someone feels responsible for what i did not along ago. I'm responsible for my actions, and only me. Not you or anyone :frown:
I feel like a trouble causer.
If maybe no body knew me, they'd be in a better mood rn.

I wish i could make everyone happy. I wish i could take away their pain and add it onto mine if needs to be.
I wish i could help them more than anyone who's ever helped.
I wish them happiness more than i wish it on me.
I've prayed for them more than I've prayed for me.

I feel like the closer i get to someone, the more i affect them. Although they say it doesn't, how would they know?
I want to leave everything, everyone i talk to but its so hard because they say not to leave (eg TSR) they care and if i do it will hurt them. It will hurt me too.
I don't know what's right and what's wrong.
I want to do the first thing that come to my mind.
Delete all social media, break every relationship hoping it won't affect them. Destroy my sim and throw my phone away.
Run away. Run until i get breathless and find somewhere quite and cold.
Hide or lock myself.
Cry for a while
Lie down on the floor, feet side by side, touching. Hands on abdomen. Eyes closed so no more tears can escape.
Think of how i'd like my life to be.
And just keep imagining that.
Then maybe bring a smile on my face.
And hope this smile will freeze on my face forever.

But who says i can do what i want to.
Not once in my life i wanted things that have happened...to happen. Quite the opposite.
Things happens regardless.

Except 1. I wanted someone to make me a promise. They did and so far kept it. I have faith in them that they will.
Rn i feel like this promise is what has me alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I feel like writting more and more.
Then ask...
Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My head feels numb, literally. Idk if that's normal. Dizzy too. Is there even any blood up there :sigh: Hate the screen but i'll look at it anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
My head feels numb, literally. Idk if that's normal. Dizzy too. Is there even any blood up there :sigh: Hate the screen but i'll look at it anyway :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: hope you feel better soon
Original post by laurawatt
:frown: hope you feel better soon

Sucks when you know that won't happen but thanks Laura :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LunaCat

Insomnia related? Have you considered seeing your GP about that?

It could be, I'm not sure. I'll let my doctor know next week I guess
Original post by KittenMediaya
Sucks when you know that won't happen but thanks Laura :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem. :smile: I'm sure you will though :biggrin:

Latest