The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Who is coming to the University of Bradford this year (2017)?

Scroll to see replies

Going to DM you and see what we can sort out for you.

Kate :h:

Original post by Saaqib786
Yes, Ucas track is unconditional cause I had to send in a official letter head of my results my self that was signed by my tutor. But he is delaying proceedings by not actually claiming and sending them off. He might of done them now, but I am not aware yet.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 41
Hi,

I was just wondering, Is the 99 bus that routes from Bradford School of Management to the main Bradford Uni campus a free bus?
Original post by Istiqua
Hi,

I was just wondering, Is the 99 bus that routes from Bradford School of Management to the main Bradford Uni campus a free bus?

No, but there are some discounts available - http://www.bradford.ac.uk/smart-travel/public-transport-services-and-incentives/student/#d.en.34953

Are you going into the first year of a course at the Faculty of Management & Law? Many of the first year modules are based at the City Campus which should reduce the need to travel if you plan to or do live near the city centre.

Kate :h:
hey im doing biomedical science this year, was wondering if there is anyone else on here doing the course at bradford
Reply 44
Hi,

I was looking for the Accounting and Finance timetable on the uni website but it seems to contain all the other
courses in the same table so it's really confusing. Am I right in saying that accounting students tabled in for
2 days a week (tuesday + wednesday)?
Hello

Have you been told which groups you are in for your tutorials etc? I don't work with timetables and I don't want to give you any incorrect information so I'll send you a private message with some contact details in :smile:

Thanks!

Emma

Original post by usqa01
Hi,

I was looking for the Accounting and Finance timetable on the uni website but it seems to contain all the other
courses in the same table so it's really confusing. Am I right in saying that accounting students tabled in for
2 days a week (tuesday + wednesday)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending