The Student Room Group

Marvel or DC.

Poll

Which one do you like more?

simple question, which one and why?
Marvel, because of Deadpool.
I like both, but DC is more my fave
Both the DCTV and DCEU are better imo.

That said, i still need to watch Defenders on Netflix.
Reply 3
Original post by DesiGirl31
I like both, but DC is more my fave
Both the DCTV and DCEU are better imo.

That said, i still need to watch Defenders on Netflix.

me too! I can't wait for Inhumans too. personally I prefer the MCU to the DCEU and I find DCTV too cheesy and childish, I love them all though!
which flash do you prefer?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheDuo
me too! I can't wait for Inhumans too. personally I prefer the MCU to the DCEU and I find DCTV too cheesy and childish, I love them all though!
which flash do you prefer?

Hahah, i dont watch Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow, they arent for me.
I thought Flash was good, but again a bit childish but i still liked it. Arrow is my fave, but ive only watched 2 seasons so far and i need to catch up :lol:

Tbh, Ezra Millers Flash looks AMAZING in the JL trailers, but i do like Grant Gustin as Flash in the series. I dont really have a preference clearly. But my fave Flash villian has to be Eobard Thawne :love:
DC movies are utter garbage, possibly the worst trash i have seen in cinema .

The DC animated shows and movies however are just masterpiece

on the other hand, marvel films are great
Reply 6
Hahah, i dont watch Supergirl or Legends of Tomorrow, they arent for me.
I thought Flash was good, but again a bit childish but i still liked it. Arrow is my fave, but ive only watched 2 seasons so far and i need to catch up :lol:

Tbh, Ezra Millers Flash looks AMAZING in the JL trailers, but i do like Grant Gustin as Flash in the series. I dont really have a preference clearly. But my fave Flash villian has to be Eobard Thawne :love:

Grant is too weedy and childish, Ezra Miller all the way.
Original post by TheDuo
Grant is too weedy and childish, Ezra Miller all the way.

Hes cute though :lol:
Ezra Miller is going to be great in JL 🙌
Reply 8
Hes cute though :lol:
Ezra Miller is going to be great in JL 🙌

personally I'm more looking forward to Aquaman and Steppenwolf. I hope Miller brings something unique to the Flash lore.
Original post by TheDuo
personally I'm more looking forward to Aquaman and Steppenwolf. I hope Miller brings something unique to the Flash lore.

Jason Momoa looks AMAZING in the trailers!
Reply 10
Jason Momoa looks AMAZING in the trailers!

first time a movie version hero looks better than the comic version!
Reply 11
is Defenders any good? should I bother watching it?
Dude, I like your threads and I like discussicing the topic but you gotta start watching which sub forum you're posting in.
Original post by TheDuo
simple question, which one and why?

You should listen to the podcast "Rachel & Miles Xplain the Xmen". You'd find it glorious.

They were a husband and wife team, and one of them is an ex-Marvel editor and they give a full and incredibly detailed explanation of the Xmen from the very beginning, including a lot of interview with Marvel insiders.

However, as it goes on, weekly episodes start to include frequent feminist rants and descend into long commentaries on how all of comics is related to gender politics.

Then one of them changes her name. Then she starts identifying not as her original gender. They eventually get divorced but carry on making the podcast and gender ranting.

You'd love it.
DC has the best superhero (batman) and better villains on the whole, with darker themes making it more interesting to read and more visually pleasing, for me anyway.
Although I do love Spider-Man and X-Men.

Both have amazing cartoons, so they are equal in that respect.
Original post by TheDuo
first time a movie version hero looks better than the comic version!

Lmao i agree i agree
MARVEL - best heroes
DC - best villains

I love both, let's stop this.
Original post by TheDuo
is Defenders any good? should I bother watching it?

It was meh I guess. Felt more like a comedy if I'm being honest.
Easy question.
Original post by Ze Witcher
Easy question.

DBZ

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending