The Student Room Group

Graphic design/photography help

Hi, I've been assigned a graphic design project on deciding and researching a theme and subjecting it to the 'visblogging process'. Can anyone help me as to what the visblogging process is and how i am meant to present findings on an A1 piece of paper using this process? thx !!
Original post by meganreid9
Hi, I've been assigned a graphic design project on deciding and researching a theme and subjecting it to the 'visblogging process'. Can anyone help me as to what the visblogging process is and how i am meant to present findings on an A1 piece of paper using this process? thx !!

Hey I am a graphic designer and have never heard of that before. College/uni projects are so strange have you got anymore of a brief than this?
Reply 2
hey, yeah i will attach the actual brief now :smile:
hey, yeah i will attach the actual brief now :smile:

Ah no way that's the course I did a couple of years ago!!! Same tutors as well haha

I like the focus of what you look at and what you see as being 2 different things that makes me think about optical illusions and the idea of some people seeing the glass half empty and others seeing it half full.

God Simon's briefs haven't got any more descriptive. Are you in your first year?
Reply 4
Ah what a coincidence!!

yeah i was kinda thinking that its just the whole presenting it thing i was kind of unsure on?

And yeah I'm first year! did u enjoy the course there?
Ah what a coincidence!!

yeah i was kinda thinking that its just the whole presenting it thing i was kind of unsure on?

And yeah I'm first year! did u enjoy the course there?

Yeah !!! presentation wise the key is just to experiment and use alot of different materials I think try to have fun with it, your first year isn't graded so don't worry to much.

Personally I didn't like the course as it is quite conceptual and fine art rather than practical skills but depends on your own style and the career you would like from it.

I am a graphic designer for the student room so always around to chat and share ideas with. Your have to let me know what you think of the course and the tutors x
Reply 6
thanks !! yes i definitely will, thanks for your help x

Quick Reply