The Student Room Group

Online business while at University

Just finished my online launch of my business, I was so nervous about it! But it went really well.

This business I have just launched is going to provide me an income while I'm at uni and the best thing is I can do it all from my laptop. I know people doing the same thing and absolutely killing it. For me my aim is for it just to help out with university expenses like my rent and ill be happy!

I'm so excited about doing this, I would love to share the opportunity with people as it is quite a simple concept.

What do you think?
Reply 1
Yes, very admirable. What is the concept?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi Tabitha,
Been doing the same thing actually, been running my online biz officially (as an ltd) since march and starting university this Sept, so excited for the future (even though I only started trading prior to A level exams. Would love to chat with you, perhaps we can help each other out?
Cheers,
Alex
Original post by tabithafogarty
Just finished my online launch of my business, I was so nervous about it! But it went really well.

This business I have just launched is going to provide me an income while I'm at uni and the best thing is I can do it all from my laptop. I know people doing the same thing and absolutely killing it. For me my aim is for it just to help out with university expenses like my rent and ill be happy!

I'm so excited about doing this, I would love to share the opportunity with people as it is quite a simple concept.

What do you think?

what's the business
Original post by tabithafogarty

What do you think?
Hi Tabitha, interesting stuff.:beard:

I'm sure people in this forum will find it even more relevant, which is why I've moved it here.:wink:

I have a question: how do you balance your time between your business and your studies?
Original post by 04MR17
Hi Tabitha, interesting stuff.:beard:

I'm sure people in this forum will find it even more relevant, which is why I've moved it here.:wink:

I have a question: how do you balance your time between your business and your studies?

Thank you! Well I Always worked a 25 hours along side my Engineering course anyway so by starting this business if anything i'm going to have more time as it will fit in so much easier! I can work whenever i want too <3
Original post by Future.doc12
what's the business

It's within the network marketing sector selling wellness products, if you want more information message me :smile:
Original post by Dr Jake
Yes, very admiral. What is the concept?

It's all around Network Marketing, it's a really simple concept tbh! But there is huge potential with it which I love
Original post by aliguy
Hi Tabitha,
Been doing the same thing actually, been running my online biz officially (as an ltd) since march and starting university this Sept, so excited for the future (even though I only started trading prior to A level exams. Would love to chat with you, perhaps we can help each other out?
Cheers,
Alex

Of course I would love to, best of luck by the way!

Quick Reply

Latest