Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
But why tho?

Befrdf
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Well.....okay, you do you buddy
Original post by Cleverboy1991
Because I really like it and have wanted it for aggresses !:biggrin:

Do you think you'll still like it 10 years from now or will you regret it?

And if you're going to get a barcode tattoo you should've done it on the back of your head/neck, hitman style.
Reply 5
I can’t wait to see your disappointment when you walk out of a shop and the alarms don’t sound as you hoped for (based on your previous posts)
Original post by Zxyn
I can’t wait to see your disappointment when you walk out of a shop and the alarms don’t sound as you hoped for (based on your previous posts)

Actually in certain shops they activate the alarm system to detect unscanned barcodes, I know tags set them off but as I said so do barcodes in some places
Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Do you think you'll still like it 10 years from now or will you regret it?

And if you're going to get a barcode tattoo you should've done it on the back of your head/neck, hitman style.

I'll never get bored or fed up with it ! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Actually in certain shops they activate the alarm system to detect unscanned barcodes, I know tags set them off but as I said so do barcodes in some places

Nope
Hi all, been after a UPC Barcode tattoo for ages, and now finally have it ! And yes it does scan !

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

I'm very happy with it ! My tattooist did an excellent job !

what item will show up once you scan yourself ?

douchebag 2017?
Original post by Zxyn
Nope

Yes they do, in certain shops.

Anyway it scans so I'm very happy about that being able to go into the stores and getting scanned by a cashier with a barcode scanner !
Original post by study beats
what item will show up once you scan yourself ?

douchebag 2017?

Scan it yourself with a barcode scanner or scanner app and you'll see what item I scan as
It kind of reminds me of the identification numbers tattooed onto Jewish people held in concentration camps.
Scan it yourself with a barcode scanner or scanner app and you'll see what item I scan as

What are you?
Reply 14
Hi all, been after a UPC Barcode tattoo for ages, and now finally have it ! And yes it does scan !

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

I'm very happy with it ! My tattooist did an excellent job !

Unfortunately you don't exist
https://www.ean-search.org/perl/ean-search.pl?q=9738941203099
(edited 5 years ago)
Okay.
Reply 17
It does I've been scanned several times. You are using an old database for barcodes

What do you come up as? And what price?
Reply 18
Urgh, that looks hideously chavvy. I've met employers who've openly admitted they turn down applicants with visible tattoos.
Original post by isaac17
Urgh, that looks hideously chavvy. I've met employers who've openly admitted they turn down applicants with visible tattoos.

How does it looks chavvy ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending