Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Who else will be starting brunel in September 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by seconda1
so is mine the management ug?

i am commuting (takes 2 hours) also just want to get on with my studies
shall i not enrol on sunday then? and go on monday 18th? since i have that lecture in the afternoon?
thanks

Sounds the best option
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by niteninja1
Sounds the best option

Do lectures start properly the week after freshers? Also whats a typical day of lectures? Is it common to have lectures 5 days a week?
Will our timetable be given after we enrol? Thanks x
Do lectures start properly the week after freshers? Also whats a typical day of lectures? Is it common to have lectures 5 days a week?
Will our timetable be given after we enrol? Thanks x

Should be given after you enroll it's all online.
Depends on course
Politics have four 1hour lectures over four days.
Last year on a Monday Law had a 8am -9am lecture and a 7pm - 8pm lecture
I did 12hours a week compSci
So the link I gave you shows all of your lectures etc for the first week.
Why do you want to miss freshers exactly?

Hey again
someone told me i dont need to stay for any activities i just need to go and enrol can you pls just tell me what is mandatory?
Hey again
someone told me i dont need to stay for any activities i just need to go and enrol can you pls just tell me what is mandatory?

Depends on your course. So you don't have to go to freshers Faye's for instance but I would go to the welcome to the module and meet your tutor stuff
Depends on your course. So you don't have to go to freshers Faye's for instance but I would go to the welcome to the module and meet your tutor stuff

I might sound negative but just want to get on with the work and i actually have resources as i already went to see brunel a week ago.
I think i will just enrol and then go home
My course is business and management with accounting can you please help me out? The link you gave i clicked on management but honestly i think you just need to enrol

Thanks
I might sound negative but just want to get on with the work and i actually have resources as i already went to see brunel a week ago.
I think i will just enrol and then go home
My course is business and management with accounting can you please help me out? The link you gave i clicked on management but honestly i think you just need to enrol

Thanks

That may be true but you could apply the same logic. Why go to any lectures
That may be true but you could apply the same logic. Why go to any lectures

LOL not really.

It is freshers week people are partying and nobody is studying. As i said i have resources and i have started and also im commuting and will just quickly enrol so im asking is that ok? Is there any way you can find out
Ty
LOL not really.

It is freshers week people are partying and nobody is studying. As i said i have resources and i have started and also im commuting and will just quickly enrol so im asking is that ok? Is there any way you can find out
Ty

Well your tutor makes a decision if your professional or not and it counts towards your progression to the next year. So I would go and meet them
Well your tutor makes a decision if your professional or not and it counts towards your progression to the next year. So I would go and meet them

What??
So if i dont go ill now be in trouble?
Can you just tell me the truth do i need to go or not??? It just says enrol in my email
What??
So if i dont go ill now be in trouble?
Can you just tell me the truth do i need to go or not??? It just says enrol in my email

I would go.

In my course I literally had a mandatory pass/fail grade for professionalism
I would go.

In my course I literally had a mandatory pass/fail grade for professionalism

Are you trolling me? I didnt even get an email about these lectures it just says to enrol

look you sound like a brunel buddy can you quit your job for a second and just answer what is it i need to attend and what isnt? It is just enrol right
Are you trolling me? I didnt even get an email about these lectures it just says to enrol

look you sound like a brunel buddy can you quit your job for a second and just answer what is it i need to attend and what isnt? It is just enrol right

I went to everything I literally did have a pass/fail grade for professionalism.
I went to everything I literally did have a pass/fail grade for professionalism.

You're literally telling me that if i dont go to freshers activies i will get a fail?
You're literally telling me that if i dont go to freshers activies i will get a fail?

No so over they head my tutor formed a professional opinion of me and had to say pass/fail. I'm saying not turning up for your first meeting with them is a bad first impression
No so over they head my tutor formed a professional opinion of me and had to say pass/fail. I'm saying not turning up for your first meeting with them is a bad first impression

Do you have to sign up and do they know who attended those activties throughout the day?
Look last time i checked freshers wasnt compulsory i just need to enrol why dont you tell me the truth loool pls.
Do you have to sign up and do they know who attended those activties throughout the day?
Look last time i checked freshers wasnt compulsory i just need to enrol why dont you tell me the truth loool pls.

Nothing at university is compulsory I'm not a brunel representative/buddy but it's the whole attitude that counts
Nothing at university is compulsory I'm not a brunel representative/buddy but it's the whole attitude that counts

Look i understand and you're right but you need to understand my situation

My commute is long its 3 hours. I also need to go shopping when i come back on Monday

My attitude does count but ive already started looking at the material as i went to visit brunel a week ago.

I just want to enrol so can you please just answer with a yes or no - if i dont attend the other activities on the day is that okay?

I will be attending all my lectures when srudy begins.
Look i understand and you're right but you need to understand my situation

My commute is long its 3 hours. I also need to go shopping when i come back on Monday

My attitude does count but ive already started looking at the material as i went to visit brunel a week ago.

I just want to enrol so can you please just answer with a yes or no - if i dont attend the other activities on the day is that okay?

I will be attending all my lectures when srudy begins.

It's up to you your the one paying £9250
It's up to you your the one paying £9250

Oh my gosh
You're so insensitive to my problems. You're making it out as if im ungrateful and rude for not attending freshers.
Not everybody wants to party.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending