The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Starting SDK100

Hey!

I'm starting SDK100 in a couple of weeks through the Open University and figured I'd take the opportunity to meet & get to know some people doing the same!

I'm also considering starting DE100 in January so if any fellow Open Uni students have tips on doubling up modules, that would be great!
Original post by Dani-L94
Hey!

I'm starting SDK100 in a couple of weeks through the Open University and figured I'd take the opportunity to meet & get to know some people doing the same!

I'm also considering starting DE100 in January so if any fellow Open Uni students have tips on doubling up modules, that would be great!

Moved to the Open uni forum which also has a Connect tool for talking to other students :smile:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Dani-L94
Hey!

I’m starting SDK100 this year, how did you find it?
In my first assignment I got 48, second assignment 78. I am doing my 3rd assignment which is due on the 31st of January.
Hello! I'm Boo, starting SDK100 on Feb 3rd... I'm in Suffolk. Really excited! Work in Healthcare already (In A&E at my local hospital), so working full-time and studying.

How's it going? Any top tips?

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest