Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Like a plastic bag drifting through the wind

chapter 2-dank memes
Reply 9044
Original post by CoolCavy
miserable

Chin up cavy! xx
I feel very sick :frown:
A little better, I was missing someone special. Just talking to them now, I still feel shattered though things have been up and down
Original post by AlQaholic
A little better, I was missing someone special. Just talking to them now, I still feel shattered though things have been up and down

:hugs:

And thankyou btw :wink: :smile:
:puke:
Original post by LunaCat

And thankyou btw :wink: :smile:

Haha what for? :smile: but you're welcome anyway!

I feel you bro. It feels really good when you start talking to someone who you've been missing.
Original post by qasim_96
I feel you bro. It feels really good when you start talking to someone who you've been missing.

Definitely bro! I'm scared of being alone though I just hope I never lose that person, they're amazing
Definitely bro! I'm scared of being alone though I just hope I never lose that person, they're amazing

One of my worst fears is losing that someone special too :redface: Hopefully it won't happen though. You sound like a cool guy so hopefully it doesn't happen.
Original post by qasim_96
One of my worst fears is losing that someone special too :redface: Hopefully it won't happen though. You sound like a cool guy so hopefully it doesn't happen.

Thanks man :smile: I really appreciate that, I hat e all these insecurities and fears in my head. I'm just so used to being hurt and you're a super cool guy too I'm sure you'll be fine. We both will be in sha Allah
My back :cry: so painful
Thanks man :smile: I really appreciate that, I hat e all these insecurities and fears in my head. I'm just so used to being hurt and you're a super cool guy too I'm sure you'll be fine. We both will be in sha Allah

InSha'Allah bro. Thanks :smile: Hopefully it all goes well for you.
Why won't tsr let me scream?!?
My personal statement will be the actual death of me.
Original post by Reue
Chin up cavy! xx

Thanks reue :hugs:

Latest