The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I just finished my personal statement and I have no idea if it's good enough. People around me tell me it's great and ready to submit soon, but I don't know if their input is valid seeing (I live outside the U.K. where none of my friends/family/mentors know what unis are looking for). Very stressful :frown:
I'm so tired of everything. I hate my life and I hate my brain. When will this end...
Excited yet anxious since I start university tomorrow :redface:
I get so excited over decorating my room it's ridiculous

(Anyone know where I can find a duck egg blue throw? :tongue: )
okay, I searched about how a woman should masturbate and now here I am... I'm the only Canadian here btw. Also, I'm jubilant :smile:
Original post by Lurlene
okay, I searched about how a woman should masturbate and now here I am... I'm the only Canadian here btw. Also, I'm jubilant :smile:

:lolwut:
Original post by Lurlene

:K:
Original post by Castro Saint
:K:
my bad it should be HOW OFTEN A WOMAN SHOULD MASTURBATE
Original post by Lurlene

What a coincidence, that's exactly how I ended up on this site too !!
I'm sick and tired of trying to please everyone and gaining their trust. I don't even know why I keep making the effort hoping things will change. They won't.
Everybody makes mistakes. No one is perfect, please don't expect me to be perfect too. I have my flaws, but I don't go around badmouthing peeps or betraying them. The End.... :dots:
I can't sleep, pretty sure I'm going to be ill.
Original post by 04MR17
:hugs:

Thank you :frown:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
My personal statement will be the actual death of me.

done it?
Feeling like a burden :frown:
You're not a burden :hugs:
n e g a t i v e thoughts
Original post by qasim_96
You're not a burden :hugs:

I am. Definitely.
No you're not :slap:
Waiting for my class to start
Original post by qasim_96
No you're not :slap:

Evidence of the above? :slap: