The Student Room Group

Queen Mary Postgraduates 2017/18

Anyone else starting a postgrad course at Queen Mary in September? I'm doing the MA in English Literary Studies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoebemlambdon
Anyone else starting a postgrad course at Queen Mary in September? I'm doing the MA in English Literary Studies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I will be looking forward to join Msc in Big Data Science this September at QMUL as i have received an unconditional offer and will be narrowing down soon.
I'm yet to meet anyone who has confirmed QMUL 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's confirmed, done with the initial deposits for September 2017 intake.:smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 4
I'm gonna be doing the MSc in Computing and Information Systems this September. Just finished applying for the Postgraduate Loan now actually!
Original post by Loka_94
I'm gonna be doing the MSc in Computing and Information Systems this September. Just finished applying for the Postgraduate Loan now actually!

That's great.. good to know that people are active here :smile:
Reply 6
Hi Guys. I've applied for LLM in Law and Economics a couple of days ago. I just wanted to ask does anyone know how long it takes before my referees will receive notifications to provide references?
Thank you
I received an unconditional offer to study Masters in trauma sciences and is expected to commence the programme in October ...
Reply 8
Original post by Loka_94

Me too! :smile: Glad I wont be the only girl on this course :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 9
Has anyone received any indication about when the timetables are suppose to be out? Have to start planning things :/
Original post by Siana22
Has anyone received any indication about when the timetables are suppose to be out? Have to start planning things :/

I found a provisional timetable for my course but that was it.
Reply 11
Original post by phoebemlambdon
I found a provisional timetable for my course but that was it.

Do you remember where you found it? I cant seem to locate anything for this year. :frown:
Original post by Siana22
Do you remember where you found it? I cant seem to locate anything for this year. :frown:

Sorry for taking so long to reply! I just googled Queen Mary MA English provisional timetable but there was a provisional one when I looked at my module choices it was there too.
Got an unconditional offer to study cancer biology, anyone going to be living in Dawson hall?
Reply 14
Original post by Siana22
Me too! :smile: Glad I wont be the only girl on this course :wink:

Awesome! I thought I was going to be the only one :s-smilie:
Reply 15
Original post by matmad94
Got an unconditional offer to study cancer biology, anyone going to be living in Dawson hall?

Hi i'm going to be living in dawson hall and studying forensic medical sciences!
Original post by emmap95
Hi i'm going to be living in dawson hall and studying forensic medical sciences!

Sweet! What's your flat number (if you know it), also when're you moving in?
Reply 17
Sweet! What's your flat number (if you know it), also when're you moving in?

im on floor 3 (not sure what wing apparently theres north, south wings etc) im moving in on saturday! what about you/
Original post by emmap95
im on floor 3 (not sure what wing apparently theres north, south wings etc) im moving in on saturday! what about you/

I'm in Dawson 138 so I'm guessing that's the first floor?? Yeah I'm moving in on Saturday too can't wait
Reply 19
I'm in Dawson 138 so I'm guessing that's the first floor?? Yeah I'm moving in on Saturday too can't wait

ah cool! yeah that wuld be the first floor, me too looking forward to it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending