The Student Room Group

Cas problem. Please help!!!!

I got a mail from the university I applied stating that I have to send my English language certificate (IELTS) which was OK and also my original A Level Certificate which was the problem. I did my A Level exams on June 2017, so I would get my certificate only on October. When I called the university, they told that it would be OK if I send my School transcripts for the grades. I sent those, but still I am a bit scared if I would not get the CAS. PLS HELP!!!!
Original post by suwakeesh
I got a mail from the university I applied stating that I have to send my English language certificate (IELTS) which was OK and also my original A Level Certificate which was the problem. I did my A Level exams on June 2017, so I would get my certificate only on October. When I called the university, they told that it would be OK if I send my School transcripts for the grades. I sent those, but still I am a bit scared if I would not get the CAS. PLS HELP!!!!

Send the transcript

You will be fine if you sent the official transcripts. Lots of other international students will have the same issue, so dont worry. Liaise with the international team and check they received your documents. If you dont hear anything back in a week then contact them again.
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
Send the transcript

The OP says they already have.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You will be fine if you sent the official transcripts. Lots of other international students will have the same issue, so dont worry. Liaise with the international team and check they received your documents. If you dont hear anything back in a week then contact them again.

I didn't get the original certificate yet. I would get it on October, so I sent my school transcripts which states the final grades for each subject. I am not sure if they would send me the CAS because of this.
I didn't get the original certificate yet. I would get it on October, so I sent my school transcripts which states the final grades for each subject. I am not sure if they would send me the CAS because of this.

If the transcript is certified, or the original on official headed notepaper, then they should be ok. They need to know your grades are real. Confirm with the international team that was acceptable. Every year they will have hundreds of students and the issue cas just fine, so they will know about late certificates and have an acceptable alternative.
Reply 6
If the transcript is certified, or the original on official headed notepaper, then they should be ok. They need to know your grades are real. Confirm with the international team that was acceptable. Every year they will have hundreds of students and the issue cas just fine, so they will know about late certificates and have an acceptable alternative.

the transcript was certified by my school vice principal. is that ok?
the transcript was certified by my school vice principal. is that ok?

Should be, Just liaise with your international team. thats what they get paid for. If you have given them what they requested then just be patient. Get busy with other things. pack your bags, see the last of your friends and wait.

Hopefuly wont be long and you will be on your way.

https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/sites/default/files/first_steps.pdf
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Shoul be, Just liaise with your international team. thats what they get paid for. If you ahve iven them what they requested then just be patient.

When I called the application team, they told me to send that. They also told that they would probably send the CAS by tomorrow
Reply 9
Should be, Just liaise with your international team. thats what they get paid for. If you have given them what they requested then just be patient. Get busy with other things. pack your bags, see the last of your friends and wait.

Hopefuly wont be long and you will be on your way.

https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/sites/default/files/first_steps.pdf

my friends are all waiting for their visa and I am the only one waiting for the CAS. Anyways, thanks alot for the tips. It really helped me out.
When I called the application team, they told me to send that. They also told that they would probably send the CAS by tomorrow

Then just be patient. Double check your important documents an details.
Reply 11
Then just be patient. Double check your important documents an details.

sure will do. thanks again for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending