Original post by ravioliyears
Unfortunately can't give you a real hug so here is a virtual one :hugs:

:hugs:

Thank you
Does anyone else feel like they don't fit in anywhere 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
My back feels broken. It's not.
Hurts more than it ever has before 😣😣
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
In the process of doing it. I feel kind of grossed out and am self-loathing from trying to sell myself so much.

I'm assuming it's over now so gj. At least it's not a dissertation which I left half unfinished the night before it was due in..one of the worst nights ever
Is and was. Was and is.
What was, isn't.
What is, may be what was.
What is, may not be what was.
I should sleep. Didn't sleep all night :proud: not really but don't have much else to be proud of.
Will probably be a weeping mess by tonight, typical, happens when I have seriously lacked sleep. Been a while since I slept well.
I am tired though and sleepy.
I need to get up. I think they all worry because I have taken to napping and going to bed early. Not that I sleep.
Slowly losing it...
Original post by Angry Bird
I'm assuming it's over now so gj. At least it's not a dissertation which I left half unfinished the night before it was due in..one of the worst nights ever

Almost there. Ouch, that sounds painful. How old are you? I always imagined you to be around 17/18. :holmes:
I got up at nine, had breakfast, then went to the settee and slept until half one. :frown: :colondollar: What is wrong with me!? I've just started weaning myself off my medication to see if that helps...
Original post by starfab
Wth?! :hide:

:rofl: "Anything you do say may be given in evidence" :colone:

:console: Awww why? :redface: You were meant to be sorting your sleeping pattern out :colonhash:

Also :slap: - it's nothing to be proud of :colonhash: And :colonhash: you do have a lot to be proud of :yes: Want a list or something? :colonhash:
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't ever want to feel this sick again. :cry2: Literally had to lie on my sixth form's floor while I waited for my mum to pick me up.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Almost there. Ouch, that sounds painful. How old are you? I always imagined you to be around 17/18. :holmes:

wasn't easy. I get that quite often haha I'm 22 now
Always crap at this time
I feel like i should gsidvosnsgsjhding again but
Idk
Idfk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Always crap at this time
I feel like i should gsidvosnsgsjhding again but
Idk
Idfk

Posted from TSR Mobile