I feel like i should gsidvosnsgsjhding again but
Idk
Idfk

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:
Reply 9142
Deep lol
Reply 9143
Blah bla bla, you can be a student at any age. How are you all doing?
Hmm
Always feel sad when it's the night
Even though the day was okay 🙂
Original post by Dr Strange
:rofl: "Anything you do say may be given in evidence" :colone:

:console: Awww why? :redface: You were meant to be sorting your sleeping pattern out :colonhash:

Also :slap: - it's nothing to be proud of :colonhash: And :colonhash: you do have a lot to be proud of :yes: Want a list or something? :colonhash:

Dr stay within your profession. You aren't a cop :tongue:
I couldn't sleep *shrugs* and I am not tired tonight. I'll try fix it sometime.... ... ...
You know I get pleasure out of being proud of things like that. It's in my control :proud:

Original post by Zooll
Deep lol

Yeah one of them moments
Suitably drunk. :yy:
😴😴😩
Original post by Paracosm
Suitably drunk. :yy:

The French treating you well? :mmm:
Original post by MrsMars
The French treating you well? :mmm:

:laugh: The cheap French wine certainly was!
Mother and father are driving my sister to York today, where she's starting her masters. So I'm alone all day and need to finish packing as I'm leaving for Lancaster tomorrow too. I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep again, but I just want to put my head on the table and let sleep take me...:/
:colonhash: The Dr can do what he wants :aetsch:
Awww... yes fix it :slap: lazy bones :colonhash: Actually... can you really be called lazy if you don't sleep? :hmmmm: :lol:
:rofl: Yeah I know :colonhash: But I think not sleeping can be therapeutic sometimes, so I tend to be pretty happy about it too :lol:
@MrsMars LfA :cry2: It's... erm... really good :redface:
I guess I am annoyed because I don't know what I am doing with my life and I have started A-levels. For some reason it's too much. Even though I know the worst bit hasn't even started yet.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I guess I am annoyed because I don't know what I am doing with my life and I have started A-levels. For some reason it's too much. Even though I know the worst bit hasn't even started yet.

You'll be fine. I'm about to start uni and even I don't know what I wanna do with my life 😂 I'm just taking each day as it comes. Just enjoy yourself and focus on getting the best possible grades. Life finds a way.
Uncomfortable :redface:
I just want to dig a deep hole and bury myself in it and never, ever, ever come out again. :sad:
Original post by Dr Strange
@MrsMars LfA :cry2: It's... erm... really good :redface:

Really? Really really?
Original post by Hamoody
I just want to dig a deep hole and bury myself in it and never, ever, ever come out again. :sad:

:console::hugs::jumphug:
Here if you need anything :h:

Latest