The Student Room Group

I have a little crush on some boy at my gym (I'm a straight boy?)

This boy is sooooo HOOOOOTTT. I don't know what to do. Does this mean I'm bi? This is the second time I have crushed on a boy in my life.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
seems like it
Reply 2
Depends on the level of attraction...
What would you do to him if he gave you free reign??
Reply 3
OoOOoOooOooOo
This is interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Update us on what happens when you confess
Reply 4
Original post by animeamanda1412
OoOOoOooOooOo
This is interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Update us on what happens when you confess

confess?
Reply 5
Original post by Yotsuba
Depends on the level of attraction...
What would you do to him if he gave you free reign??

wats a free reign?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
confess?

Yup, confess :biggrin:
Nothing wrong with a man-crush, but think about you and him kissing and doing sexual things to each other - your reaction to those thoughts will tell you whether or not you're bi or just admiring his aesthetic appeal.
If you're a man and you find a guy intensely sexually attractive then you're not exclusively heterosexual.
Reply 9
Yup, confess :biggrin:

To who? About what?
Reply 10
wats a free reign?

Like hypothetically if you were to be alone with each other, and he went over to you and you could sense things were heating up, how far would you take it.
Kissing?
Perhaps more?
To who? About what?

To OPs crush about his love 🤷🏻*♀️
Original post by Yotsuba
Like hypothetically if you were to be alone with each other, and he went over to you and you could sense things were heating up, how far would you take it.
Kissing?
Perhaps more?

I'd go snogging definitely, don't know about further tho :/
To OPs crush about his love 🤷🏻*♀️

You want me to tell the guy i have a crush on, i have a crush on him? Are you nuts xD. He's probably 95% straight. Also after i'm completely embarrased i have to look at him every time i go to the gym, also i would be known as "That gay guy" :/
Reply 14
I'd go snogging definitely, don't know about further tho :/

Interesting, you're probably just a lil bit of a homosexual, you haven't got the gay don't worry kek
You want me to tell the guy i have a crush on, i have a crush on him? Are you nuts xD. He's probably 95% straight. Also after i'm completely embarrased i have to look at him every time i go to the gym, also i would be known as "That gay guy" :/

Mate you never know, he couldn't be haunted himself and single and looking for a guy to BING BONG so take your chances
Original post by Yotsuba
Interesting, you're probably just a lil bit of a homosexual, you haven't got the gay don't worry kek

xD i won't lol
Mate you never know, he couldn't be haunted himself and single and looking for a guy to BING BONG so take your chances

yeeeaaahhhh, naaa i'm alright, the consequences would be horrible xD
oh fair enough lol
Reply 19
yeeeaaahhhh, naaa i'm alright, the consequences would be horrible xD

Have you tried talking to him? If you become friends first you might figure out some clues, also you can find out his social media to stalk tf outta that hot boi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending