The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i'm 16 and 165 cm. I live in the UK obvs.
Am i too small?

I m a similar height and never had any problems, i like being this size.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I m a similar height and never had any problems, i like being this size.

r u 16 too?
r u 16 too?

i m 22, i stopped growing height wise when i was 15.
Am i too small?

no, thats an average height
Reply 5
Original post by Medstudentdiary
no, thats an average height

but literally everyone in my year is above my height.
Are you male or female?

regardless it does not matter as even though you are below average height it will not cause any problems and being tall does come with its problems as well, remember no one is perfect!!
The people in your year must be giants. Your height seems perfectly fine to me- hell, you're taller than I am, and I thought my height was alright.
Reply 8
LOOL I'm 17 and I'm 5"1
Youre perfectly normal g 😂
Am i too small?

if you're a girl that's completely normal and most people are that height. Obviously some will be taller but quite a few are shorter.

If you're a boy, it's quite short but there's still time to grow and you might still have a growth spurt so don't worry.
I'm 17, female, 90lbs and 157cm. I wear age 11-12 clothes, my younger sister and all her friends are bigger than me... trust me, you're not small for your age haha, I am !!
Original post by Writer_Refresh
The people in your year must be giants. Your height seems perfectly fine to me- hell, you're taller than I am, and I thought my height was alright.

r u sure. I'm 165 CM (not any other form of measurement) Theres only 1 boy whos shorter than me.

Male.
Am i too small?

Yes, sadly you're classed as a manlet. I was 165 cm when I was 12. I'm 16 and 180 cm now
Urm no it's not. The average height for 16 year olds is around 172 cm
r u sure. I'm 165 CM (not any other form of measurement) Theres only 1 boy whos shorter than me.

Male.

For a guy, 165 isn't bad- and do keep in mind, you still have till 18 to grow a few more centimetres. Your height is alright.
With or without shoes?
Yeah you are. I'm 17 and 160cm (guy). Sucks but you have to deal with it I guess.
Reply 17
well im 15 and like 178cm and everyone at my school my age is at a similar height
That's normal height for your age. Sure some will be taller but you will get taller surely because of your age.

You're only 16, you have literally 6 years until you stop growing.

Eat healthy food, exercise, get good sleep. Don't lift heavy weight for the moment since they stunt your growth.

Good luck
Loool I'm 15 and 182 and I'm pretty average for my school tbh, your school was just really short

Latest

Trending

Trending