The Student Room Group

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

So, when do you think JoJo part 5 will be animated?
no it probs wont
Reply 2
why are his adventures bizarre?
Reply 3
is this the one with the broad shouldered men and the muscly dude who sounds like he shaking his face about while punching stuff?
Original post by AAJacobs
is this the one with the broad shouldered men and the muscly dude who sounds like he shaking his face about while punching stuff?

Yeah that the one
Reply 5
Expecto patronum!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
Original post by MrFreeze3000
Yeah that the one

I've been meaning to get into that actually. the first ever thing i saw about that was the pink haired man with the cherry? weirdest thing ive ever seen
I've been meaning to get into that actually. the first ever thing i saw about that was the pink haired man with the cherry? weirdest thing ive ever seen

Haven't seen it myself but from the few videos on facebook, it looks very distinctive.
Reply 8

He actually has red hair and that happens in the third season. That scene is supposed to be really weird and out of character too. The first season is the 2012 one.
Original post by jy72_
So, when do you think JoJo part 5 will be animated?

2019 at the earliest, I'd say. Hasn't actually been confirmed yet that it IS getting an adaptation, but the franchise's popularity should see it happen.
Reply 10
Original post by AngryJellyfish
2019 at the earliest, I'd say. Hasn't actually been confirmed yet that it IS getting an adaptation, but the franchise's popularity should see it happen.

Is there already some sort of adaptation of it? Like an ova or something?
Original post by Desmos
Is there already some sort of adaptation of it? Like an ova or something?

Not for Vento Aureo.
Reply 12
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Not for Vento Aureo.

Really? Cos on YouTube, I saw some like animated stills of part 5. Don't know where they were from though.
I've heard good things about the anime. I also heatd that it's quite confusing to follow sometimes.
it already is lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending