The Student Room Group

Hobbies and Interests in my personal statement??

I have finished writing my personal statement and I haven't included any hobbies or interests as I don't have any. I have to fill in a form to give to my form tutor so that she can write my reference and she says that I need at least one thing in the hobbies section for her to take it in but I literally don't have any. Can anyone give me any ideas of things that I can easily start doing or try out to have a hobby??
What do you do when you're not at school or doing homework?
Original post by rosiebowen37
I have finished writing my personal statement and I haven't included any hobbies or interests as I don't have any. I have to fill in a form to give to my form tutor so that she can write my reference and she says that I need at least one thing in the hobbies section for her to take it in but I literally don't have any. Can anyone give me any ideas of things that I can easily start doing or try out to have a hobby??

Hobbies and interests don't have do be academic or school related- for example you may watch TV shows in your free time and keep up to date with them- shows you're committed? Anything like that really. Basically just chat about anything and say how it helps with gaining/ developing basic skills like commitment, teamwork, enthusiasm, etc.:wink:
can i see yours?
I put drawing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending