The Student Room Group

Frontline Application 2017-2018

Frontline has opened their doors to applications! Just completed mine and good lord that was more intense than the Step Up application.

The situational judgment, verbal comprehension and verbal reasoning test was a nice surprise!

Hoping to get on to the next stage, apparently its up to a 10day wait for the yes or no for video assessment.

Fingers Crossed!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fingers crossed we get through to the video interview! I did my verbal reasoning test this morning and submitted...
Reply 2
Hey, I did the application and test a week ago! I've been refreshing my emails every day since. Good luck to everyone who's applied!
Reply 3
Im through to the video interview! :smile: Cant wait but its nerve wracking! :smile: Apparently less than 30% get this far!
Reply 4
Original post by ms1991
Im through to the video interview! :smile: Cant wait but its nerve wracking! :smile: Apparently less than 30% get this far!

Massive congratulations, how exciting! Did you find out via email? That's what I keep checking but I'm not even sure how they get in touch haha! :smile:
Reply 5
Just got my offer for the video interview 🙂 So happy and excited! I've ordered a couple of books of Amazon that look amazing. Let me know how your getting on! Best of luck with it all!
Reply 6
Original post by Rg1993
Just got my offer for the video interview 🙂 So happy and excited! I've ordered a couple of books of Amazon that look amazing. Let me know how your getting on! Best of luck with it all!

Yey congratulations! Just had my link sent to me, super nervous now i prefer someone to actually speak to!!!
Reply 7
Original post by ms1991
Yey congratulations! Just had my link sent to me, super nervous now i prefer someone to actually speak to!!!

Yeah me too, I'm not going to do it right away, I'm going to do a bit of prep and reading over the weekend. At least we're both feeling together! It's nice to know others are feeling the same through the process.

I would definitely rather have someone to speak too as well but I suppose being outside our comfort zone is good preparation at least. Good luck! 🤞🏼
Reply 8
Hi guys, hope your video interviews went well, was wondering how could i prepare for mine? what type of questions were they and what advice would you give someone who is going to do theres shortly? Thankyou!x
Reply 9
Original post by arajab
Hi guys, hope your video interviews went well, was wondering how could i prepare for mine? what type of questions were they and what advice would you give someone who is going to do theres shortly? Thankyou!x

Not done mine yet, but we can't discuss content! Will jeopardise the application. From what is common knowledge you need to look at the website competencies.
Reply 10
I did my video interview yesterday and feel so gutted at myself. I just froze even though I knew the answers to the questions I did amazing in the practice tests. Not feeling to good about it :frown:
Reply 11
I found it really tough too! Did it this afternoon, the time limits where very difficult and i felt i was repeating my self a lot.
Hey guys! I'm waiting to hear back after completing the online test on Friday. How long did you wait to get the offer for the video interview? Also, I know you can't discuss content but how is the interview structured? What do people mean by time limits? What was the interviewer like?
Reply 13
Wooo i have got through to the assessment centre! Sucks its in London :O, its a £120 train ticket return, with only £35 reimbursement. But heyho, be worth it if im lucky enough to be successful.

Original post by Ollie1996
Hey guys! I'm waiting to hear back after completing the online test on Friday. How long did you wait to get the offer for the video interview? Also, I know you can't discuss content but how is the interview structured? What do people mean by time limits? What was the interviewer like?

There is no interviewer, its an automated system using webcam with time limits. Dont really want to say anymore just in case of privacy issues. Sorry!
Is anyone going to the assessment centre next week at 8:45? I'm coming all the way from Newcastle! Looks like a very challenging day
Reply 15
Original post by beths1993
Is anyone going to the assessment centre next week at 8:45? I'm coming all the way from Newcastle! Looks like a very challenging day

Im doing the later one! Travelling from Hartlepool!
Original post by ms1991
Im doing the later one! Travelling from Hartlepool!

Ah I wanted that slot but it's fully booked! I'm going to travel up the night before and stay nearby - costing a small fortune
Reply 17
Original post by beths1993
Ah I wanted that slot but it's fully booked! I'm going to travel up the night before and stay nearby - costing a small fortune

Yeah! Train costs from the north east aint nice.... £120 for me there and back.

Hope i do well enough and they can offer a position up here or its all for nothing!
Ahh thanks so much! That makes more sense. How long did you wait until you got your video link sent after taking the online test?
Reply 19
24hours for me. Both from test to video, and video to assessment day invite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending