The Student Room Group

Progressing time

I applied for my student finance last month and it was submitted on 15th of august (according to my online account) and my personal compelling reasons application on 17th of august. I was told that the processing time is 19 working days. Its 12th of september already and we haven't heard anything yet and i am panicking that y havent i got an answer yet.
Reply 1
anyone
Original post by Aily M
I applied for my student finance last month and it was submitted on 15th of august (according to my online account) and my personal compelling reasons application on 17th of august. I was told that the processing time is 19 working days. Its 12th of september already and we haven't heard anything yet and i am panicking that y havent i got an answer yet.

Hi Aily,

If we received your compelling personal reason evidence on the 17th of August and you were advised it would be processed within 19 working days , I can advise that this should be reviewed by Thursday or Friday of this week . I would suggest that you check your account on Friday.
I can also advised that processing timescales can be subject to change .

Thanks
Reply 3
Hi . I have still received no further update on my account and it's tuesday today. Its getting it a bit frustrating . When i ring the number they don't tell anything . Don't give me any update either. Everytime i ring they tell me different thing. This is going on from mid july. First they made me send change of circumstances form and when i sent that. They said i have filled the wrong form. Then i filled a new application form. and it was submitted on 15th of august and compelling reasons on 17th . On application first they say we dont need the passport , just write the number. Then they sent me letter saying my application is on hold until i send my passport, which was received on 1st of september and still not received any update. I need to find a job if i dont get my funding and i am already having migraines due to the stress and student finance is not helping at all.
Reply 4
Bump
Reply 5
Bump
Original post by Aily M
Bump

Hi Aily,

As the information that you have given is specific to your account, I would suggest that you contact Student Finance directly to be given and update on your application and on your Compelling personal reasons evidence. I can only give general advise as we cannot access account's on TSR.
Please call on 0300 100 0607

Thanks
Reply 7
Alright thanks louise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending