The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

The Warwick Accommodation Thread (+Guide in Post#1)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TitanCream
Is anyone here still waiting for an offer?

Yes unfortunately I'm still waiting 😬 Called today & they said I'll know by the 15th!!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Holly-dog1
Yes unfortunately I'm still waiting 😬 Called today & they said I'll know by the 15th!!

Phew just checking! Last year I was also waiting until the Friday! Grr
Phew just checking! Last year I was also waiting until the Friday! Grr

Last year?? Are you waiting this year too?? I'm worried I won't be on campus, may have to share a room or get the worse accommodation nobody else wants 🤣
Last year?? Are you waiting this year too?? I'm worried I won't be on campus, may have to share a room or get the worse accommodation nobody else wants 🤣

Yeah. Very long story short = I am redoing my year and dw, I think you are a fresher righ?
Yeah. Very long story short = I am redoing my year and dw, I think you are a fresher righ?

Yes I'm a fresher, a worried fresher 😂 Did you get ok accommodation in the end last year despite being told so late on? Good luck redoing the year
Yes I'm a fresher, a worried fresher 😂 Did you get ok accommodation in the end last year despite being told so late on? Good luck redoing the year

I got the best place for me. Westwood. I whined at first but loved it!
Does anyone know how strict the accommodation is with posters? I even bought white tac to avoid those greasy stains
Original post by GoldenLotus
Does anyone know how strict the accommodation is with posters? I even bought white tac to avoid those greasy stains

Not strict at all, ime.
Original post by Sabertooth
Not strict at all, ime.

Thank youuu, I recently read in some of their terms that you're not meant to put up posters because it might damage the paint and I was a bit worried then because I have quite a few posters I wanted to put up lmao

Mine wasn't harsh at all.

GOT MY FIRST CHOICE!
Mine wasn't harsh at all.

GOT MY FIRST CHOICE!

Which did you get?
Which did you get?

Tocil.
Tocil.

Tocil looks nice
Tocil looks nice

It is and it is conveniently located.
Tocil.

I lived in Tocil for 3 years. :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
I lived in Tocil for 3 years. :smile:

I cannot wait to move in!
I am a fresher going into Rootes, it is normal that I dont know which block and room number im living in?
Original post by M.P.87651
I am a fresher going into Rootes, it is normal that I dont know which block and room number im living in?

No one knows until the moment you are handed your keys.
Even though the university haven't told us which block/flat/room we are in, have they chosen our block/flat/room already? Or do the students just get a random key on the day?
Original post by yellowminion
Even though the university haven't told us which block/flat/room we are in, have they chosen our block/flat/room already? Or do the students just get a random key on the day?

Lol no. They know already. Once you pick up your keys, the person giving them to you (it was my residential tutor) will tick your name and point you in the direction.

Quick Reply

Latest